Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess we do a Super Bowl Kool-Aid pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we do a Super Bowl Kool-Aid pass?

This shit won’t cut it, but give them the benefit of the doubt?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Not necessarily a “pass”

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    This shit won’t cut it, but give them the benefit of the doubt?
    I’m concerned about the skilled position players. No disrespect to Foles but I think Wentz would have won this game.

Comment

The way Foles was getting hit (partially his fault for holding the ball forever) has me concerned. If that was wentz I probably would be in the ER.

Comment

I don't think this game was worth jumping off a cliff over either way, but I'm willing to be a bit more patient after their first loss in a meaningful game since last December. They weren't gonna go 19-0 this year.

I think Foles was decent considering JP left the game and his #2 WR was Kamar Aiken. This loss was on the defense but I think having either Wentz or Jeffery would have helped.

Comment

I'm thinking I was wrong - Smith > Wallace.

Without Jeffrey, this group reminds me of 2016. And I don't want to hear shit about Mac Hollins being out. He's unproven.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You're right about 2016. Fortunately Agholor has stopped sucking since then and Zach Ertz has pulled his head out of his ass. They miss Jeffery, but they're not as hopeless as they were two years ago.

Comment

NO PASS. OLD CHAMPS, NEW YEAR. ON THE FLIP SIDE, I'M NOT AS UPSET ABOUT LOSSES AS I WAS BEFORE FEB.

ACTUALLY, GOING INTO THIS GAME, EARLIER IN THE WEEK, I HAD THIS AS A LOSS.

WON'T BE ANY BLOW OUTS THIS YEAR.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                I'm thinking I was wrong - Smith > Wallace.

Without Jeffrey, this group reminds me of 2016. And I don't want to hear shit about Mac Hollins being out. He's unproven.
                This is what I've been saying and getting my ass kicked for it but whatever for what it's worth I agree with you here brother

Comment

I'm not going to judge this team until Wentz is back. I'd like Jeffery back as well, but I think Wentz is good enough to win a game like yesterday's. If they still look this inept on offense after he returns, I'll be concerned.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So what are you going to do? Stop watching?

This kind of reminds me of earlier Doug games, where his play calls were frustratingly conservative. Koetter pulled a FF move by throwing deep in the first play. Sometimes you've just gotta say WTF and set the tone. I don't think I've seen that successfully done (on the first play, anyway) with the Eagles since Doug took over.

Comment

And this is based on what, an injury?

It sure ain't based on watching him play.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He's no Sean Considine.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Considine has a ring

Comment

And you've got his stink on your ring finger.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X