Only in the nfl.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in the nfl.......

Can the ball carrier be called for holding.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Did you see that game break where clay Mathews was called for roughing the passer when Alex Smith still had the ball. He sacked him and they tossed a roughing the passer penalty on GB.

Comment

That was ridiculous.....

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      Did you see that game break where clay Mathews was called for roughing the passer when Alex Smith still had the ball. He sacked him and they tossed a roughing the passer penalty on GB.
      ....NFL has gone too far with that shit.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sure did. Absolute trash

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
        How about in Buffalo, where Allen throws an incomplete shuttle pass and the rule it a fumble.....even after a review!

Peterson land half a yard short for the foreskins, but they call it a td anyway, again after review.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

These RTP penalties have been insane. I honestly don't how they expect guys going full-speed to follow every nuance of these silly-ass rules. It's maddening and costing teams games.

Last week Clay Matthews executed a perfect sack by today's rules and still got penalized for it.

Comment

Working...
          X