No announcement yet.

Pretty lame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are not going to let Matthews fuck up anything and anyone touting Aiken or Gibson as the "fine" alternative is pretty clearly hatin' on Matthews to me.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      They are not going to let Matthews fuck up anything and anyone touting Aiken or Gibson as the "fine" alternative is pretty clearly hatin' on Matthews to me.
      To clarify I meant fine for a week or two. Other than that, I agree with both points.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Matthews sucks. He is the very definition of Joe Somebody. He put up good numbers in chips bullshit offense and was the best option on a team trotting out dgb, Paul turner and Bryce treggs after huff got cut.

Comment

I think they should have at least made a move for Gordon

all J Matt has to do is catch 5 balls for 60 yards and move the chains 2or 3 times, in 4 qrts...be the slot receiver and contribute,,, When Alshon is back with Aggy and Ertz we will be fine.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Matthews sucks. He is the very definition of Joe Somebody. He put up good numbers in chips bullshit offense and was the best option on a team trotting out dgb, Paul turner and Bryce treggs after huff got cut.
            Sucks might be a strong term. I would say average. Paul Turner and Bryce Treggs suck.

As a 3rd receiver he doesn't have to be amazing. Just has to be average.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

That when he got to be Wentz's pal?

Or when Foles and Butt Fumble were throwing to Maclin mostly and he still had 67 for 882 and 8 TDs?
              Last edited by slag; 09-20-2018, 01:39 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ya. Sam Bradford also set the nfl completion record in the same bullshit scheme. Take the 67 and 882 and wipe your ass with it.
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-20-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

ALL THIS HOSTILITY OVER ONE RECEIVER. IGGS NEEDED TO ADD A RECEIVER, SHORT ON BODIES, SO THEY DID.

I DON'T GET.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Does Greenie hate Jmatt more than I hated Mikey lol I would have preferred Gordon but Jmatt serves a purpose and says something that Coleman is on a practice squad.. Perriman stinks so that leaves Dez and fuck that so who is out there that you would rather have that is available that is not on your fantasy team or a hypothetical trade cause AB not getting traded and don't assume a shitty team is unloading its #1 wide out after 2 games

Comment

You post too much It's time to stop.

Comment

You post too much It's time to stop.
                        Seems your going pretty nuts with no no solutions brother what's your suggestion for filling the spot just wondering

Comment

He has sometimes. According to pff he played 1/3 of his snaps on the outside in both 2015 and 2016. Agholor for comparison played 86.5% of his snaps from the slot last year. Obviously it would be ideal to just have a burner, but I think they'll be able to move guys around and make do with what they have. Matthews offers more than Deandre Carter, Kamar Aiken, Marcus Wheaton, etc.

Comment

Ya. Sam Bradford also set the nfl completion record in the same bullshit scheme.
                            He did?

Comment

Plus didn't he play outside in college? I know he is not the ideal burner the offense needs but it's not like the guy only knows how to play the slot.

Comment

Bradford set the completion record the following season in Minnesota.

JMatt's strong rookie year is hard to quantify. He was Sanchez's favorite target after Foles went down. He actually had an NFL quality receiver opposite him and he looked promising. I'd say the following season, when he had 85 for 990 and 6, was more a product of being the top target in a pass heavy system. He scored a lot of his TDs in garbage time both years.

Comment

Working...
                                X