Fat Fuck type effort today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Fuck type effort today

Outcoached, out played on both sides of the ball, bad penalties, not prepared.

Have to think an effort like that will put a spur in the asses.

Either that or they're smelling their own farts and it depends on how long they like the aroma
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think it’s the combination of missing too many key guys, playing on the road and running into Fitzpatrick when he’s on one of his patented super highs before the inevitable super low. That and Djacc and his teams having our number cause Chip wasn’t man enough to coach a player he didn’t personally like.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        I think it’s the combination of missing too many key guys, playing on the road and running into Fitzpatrick when he’s on one of his patented super highs before the inevitable super low. That and Djacc and his teams having our number cause Chip wasn’t man enough to coach a player he didn’t personally like.
        Tend to agree. It was time for a down game. As I said to a colleague late last week. You wanna be playing good at the end of the season, not at the beginning.

And they almost had it.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I used to say NFL football doesn't start until it gets cold ... but global warming is fucking that all up.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

"Sometimes you have to take a step backwards...."

Comment

Fuck you very much Chump.

0-3

Comment

Agreed. 100%. This looked like a tough game all week. On the road against a hot offense with nothing to lose, a WR that loves sticking it in our ass, and without Jeffery again.

Wasn't a good sign either that Peters, Wallace, and Ajayi all left in the first quarter (even though Ajayi came back).

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  nailed it. Also, TB's receivers are studs.

Comment

Working...
                  X