best place to find tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to find tickets

I’m planning on coming from Nebraska to Philly for the Atlanta game. Any suggestions on best places to find tickets would be greatly appreciated!

NFL Ticket Exchange

StubHub

Some random person you don't know or necessarily trust on the internet

Some random person you don't know or necessarily trust outside the stadium

Comment

Anything for Nov 18th at the Saints game?

I'm flying in if I could get 2 tickets

Comment

I have family in Allentown that can always seem to pull down tickets. Gonna try to hit the Vikes game in October since we'll be up for the Oktoberfest Brahaus Schmitz that weekend.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

See my post above.

Comment

Originally posted by necrandall View Post
            I’m planning on coming from Nebraska to Philly for the Atlanta game. Any suggestions on best places to find tickets would be greatly appreciated!
            THIS YEAR? SUPER BOWL CHAMPS YEAR? GONNA MORTGAGE THE HOUSE FOR TICKETS?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but I checked Colts tickets 9/23 on Stubhub, and they were at prices like last year, but it'll be about $200/seat.

Comment

I am moving up on the waiting list for season tickets, think I am like 20,000 or something so I am carrying my cell 24/7 waiting for the call.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                X