Colangelo Is Even More Of A Snake Than We Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colangelo Is Even More Of A Snake Than We Thought

Using burner accounts to talk shit on his players and the head coach. If Harris, Rubin and Co. don’t fire him immediately, you can kiss the thought of any star player ever signing here goodby.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz

Please let it be true. I want him gone anyway. Also they gave Brett Brown a 3 year extension tonight.

Comment

Let it be true and let the organization do the right thing if it is. There’s a non-zero chance they stick up for him and stick with him even if it is true which at that point, we can all write off professional b-ball in Philly for a while.

Comment

Ugh. I dont think snake is the right word. More like a psychotic.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Are you saying that using a burner account to defend your shirt collar size isn’t normal behavior?

Comment

If this is true, this team is fucked. It will never happen but they need to pull a Howie and bring Hinkie back.

Comment

Colangelo loves him some Simmons. I think he needs to have a jump shot to be a "Unicorn."
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

This is insane
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  This is insane
                  It's insane. But don't discount somebody else may be trying to discredit Coangleo as well. NBA is not the cleanest of leagues. I would rule nothing out here.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Crazy. Gotta get rid of him if it's true.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Crazy. Gotta get rid of him if it's true.
                      Suppose the twitter poster and the anonymous source is ringer who set the whole thing up?

Just saying. In my opinion , it's just as likely that the twitter accounts are from somebody with a gripe against Coangelo as they are from Coangelo himself.
                      --------

Comment

Weird just took a turn for the bizarre...

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

I suppose anything is possible. Sounds like it was him though and it's a mess.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                            Weird just took a turn for the bizarre...

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
                            I don't really care. Sixers are done for the year. This all just seems to be like trying them to keep them in the conversation during the offseason.

I'm not a fan or enemy of Hinckie but to my mind he does seem to bit of have a cult following. I'd prefer to win a championship the way Howie Roseman and Doug Pederson did.
                            --------

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              I suppose anything is possible. Sounds like it was him though and it's a mess.
                              If it was him, it's a mess. But was it him?

Anybody can set up a Twitter account. Hell you could make the case that the ability to set up fake Twitter accounts is the reason Donald Trump is president right now.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X