Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCKING KELCE!

HELL YEAH!

Last edited by TRENT; 02-08-2018, 04:25 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

INCREDIBLE!!!!!

LEGEND!!!

Comment

Just erect a statue for him now FUCKING WOW!

Comment

We don’t fucking care. Wooooooo
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That boy done lost his mother fucking mind.
          I think he was speaking in tongues.

Comment

I need a link to the non-dumped speech. Fucking great!!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Jesus Christ I thought he was going to have a heart attack... Hahahahahahahaha I love how he called out Lombardi wow fucking instant legend

Comment

FCC violation notwithstanding, that was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Destroying Lombardi in front of 3 million strong. Player by player shout outs, complete with WWE-stye "WHAT?" responses from the crowd. I love him. I love this team.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 02-08-2018, 03:41 PM.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  INCREDIBLE!!!!!

LEGEND!!!
                  Chase Utley looks like a Sunday School teacher.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Yes!! What?!
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Great job channeling John Belushi!

The only thing he left out was the Pearl Harbor thing.

Guess I’ll have to wait for you tube to hear the parts that NFL network bleeped out.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Kelce jerseys gonna be the #1 seller on nfl.com by the end of the fucking day!

Comment

'LANE JOHNSON CAN'T STAY OFF THE JUICE?!'

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ERTZ PISSED HIS PANTS!@

Comment

WWF BABEE!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                            The only thing he left out was the Pearl Harbor thing.

Guess I’ll have to wait for you tube to hear the parts that NFL network bleeped out.
                            LOVE IT FUC YOU ALL ,,,IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF ZUBAZZ "WE GOT DIS!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

NBC philly had it live and unfiltered. and it was incredible!

Comment

Working...
                              X