No announcement yet.

Roughing The Passer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'VE NEVER SEEN EITHER ONE OF THEM SHOWS, I CRASHED IN 1st QUARTER.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      They don't want you to just watch the Eagles.
      no I get it brother what I meant was those are the only games I truly care to watch now as I suspect most fans feel the same. I used to watch most of the games but now unless its NFC east or a cant miss game I pretty much relegate all my NFL viewing to just the Eagles. They are making money hand over fist still but damn it has really been tough to watch for years now

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        But last night was a no brainer..........

Better Call Saul & Lodge 49 >>>>> NFL with the current officiating
        good episode too of Better Call Saul I wont send any spoilers but it has gotten very interesting this season for sure

Comment

I think it’s a good show

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
          How is Lodge 49, keep seeing the coming attractions while watching Jimmy.
          It’s not really special, but definitely worth the time. It has its moments.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It’s not really special, but definitely worth the time. It has its moments.
            there are definitely some dragging on moments but it's a prequel I guess they have to make some filler episodes but all in all I agree pretty solid - not close to Breaking Bad though

Comment

That comment was about Lodge 49

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              there are definitely some dragging on moments but it's a prequel I guess they have to make some filler episodes but all in all I agree pretty solid - not close to Breaking Bad though
              Saul is a terrific show. Top 10!
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                How is Lodge 49, keep seeing the coming attractions while watching Jimmy.
                WHICH SHOW BETTER. SAUL OR PEAKY FUCKIN BLINDERS? PEAKY IS THE TOP OF THE HEAP RIGHT NOW I.M.O.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Saul is a terrific show. Top 10!
                  not gonna argue at all Saul is phenomenal but Breaking Bad may be top 5...

Comment

Working...
                  X