Gotta blame the eagle defense for not jumping on that ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta blame the eagle defense for not jumping on that ball

That’s defense 101, jump on the ball and hopefully the refs will rule in your favor.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

The ref was standing over it waving is arms.

Comment

Immediately?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        That’s defense 101, jump on the ball and hopefully the refs will rule in your favor.
        100% right, I do not care where the refs was yell at him to get out the way pick that bitch up and run, you never know in today's game.

Comment

The ref immediately called incomplete to save possession for the bears.

Comment

Yep. Was taught that from year 1.

Play to the whistle
            North/South
            recover every loose ball no matter what
            Do drugs/F Ho’s
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-06-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Money over bitches

Comment

Immediately?
                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                X