X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would an Eagle pick it up??

The ref immediately ruled incomplete!!

Bro

They trying to fuck us. On top of the O shitting the bed.

Comment

Exactly....

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      ...why would anyone “finish” the play when ref is standing almost next to the ball waving it dead.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Exactly. Refs blew the initial call. Can't go back and reward the Bears. That would have been tragic.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If there was no whistle, you gotta hop on the ball. Was there a whistle?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The ref called was waving it off incomplete the minute the ball came out.

Comment

Okay disregard
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Just like the half time guys said, go pick it up no matter what.

Comment

Yep, ball even popped out in his direction.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  The ref called was waving it off incomplete the minute the ball came out.
                  ....so they didn’t get a completed pass and we didn’t get a recovered fumble.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Going forward, the players need to knock over the ref and grab the ball. It’s been established so I don’t want so hear about it when a ref gets hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                      ....so they didn’t get a completed pass and we didn’t get a recovered fumble.
                      Ref was ensuring Bears kept the ball. Even if we recovered the ball the play was blown dead. Can't recover a fumble if the play was blown dead

Comment

Working...
                      X