That hit on Foles in end zone by Clowney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That hit on Foles in end zone by Clowney

Everyone here knows that if crooked Carson is under center he doesn’t stand in there like a man and deliver that ball.

He tries his little reverse spin move and gets strip sacked by Watt on other edge. Safety or even a TD. No doubt about it.

We have already established crooked Carson isn’t that smart but he also makes his line look bad by not staying in pocket.

Foles came back in and won the game
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Nick Foles gets Nfc offensive player of the week, how many has ginger jesus got this year?
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The brittle ginger has exactly 0!

Comment

"Crooked" Carson makes no sense

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Everyone here knows that if crooked Carson is under center he doesn’t stand in there like a man and deliver that ball.

He tries his little reverse spin move and gets strip sacked by Watt on other edge. Safety or even a TD. No doubt about it.

We have already established crooked Carson isn’t that smart but he also makes his line look bad by not staying in pocket.

Foles came back in and won the game
        Christian Carson, Wobbly Wentz, Carson Christ, these all make sense. But "crooked"? Just a paean to your boy in the White House? A mimic?
        DB

Comment

Dimmer than usual

You’re just not paying attention. He’s Don Tollefson 2.0 with his AO1 scheme to front his pill addiction

Comment

got it

You’re just not paying attention. He’s Don Tollefson 2.0 with his AO1 scheme to front his pill addiction
            That's actually funny. Well done.

But you've gotta calm down, too many fractious posts. What's the matter? Did the clerk at Wawa say "Happy Holidays" to you?
            DB

Comment

I don’t think they’re called clerks. Try to be a little more sensitive, more PC and attempt to get with the times.

Comment

The brittle ginger has exactly 0!
                WEEK 3 -2016
                WEEK 7 -2017
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Good research but the question was this year... you know... after Foles won the Supe

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                    That's actually funny. Well done.

But you've gotta calm down, too many fractious posts. What's the matter? Did the clerk at Wawa say "Happy Holidays" to you?
                    Get with the times, Trump won the war on Christmas. Everyone is saying Merry Christmas now... well except those Trump employees, They are saying happy Holidays.

Comment

Good research but the question was this year... you know... after Foles won the Supe
                      I KNOW, EVERYONE THROWING SHIT ON THE 'WALL', THOUGHT I WOULD TOO.

OF COURSE HE DOESN'T, THIS YEAR. THEY BROUGHT HIM BACK TO FAST CAUSE FOLES WAS RAMS HORRIBLE FIRST TWO GAMES.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Hey twerp, keep trying with your weak ass game.
                        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

bwah
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not sure about the pills (I guess anything’s possible), but you’re right that Wentz wouldn’t make that pass. Not many QBs on this planet would have.

Comment

bwah
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X