2013: (Chip Area) Lane Johnson
    2014: (Chip Pick?) Mucus Smith
    2015: (Chip Pick?) Nelson Agholor
    2016: Carson Wentz
    2017: Derek Barnett

Stud
    BCJ

All Hail Howie
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 08-16-2018, 01:48 PM.

Didn't Reid push for the Fireman?

Comment

What a career for Graham who went from a one time BCJ to making one of the biggest plays in team history.

Comment

I have no beef with Graham (particularly considering recent events) but the pick that day is still Earl Thomas.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What about the Goedert pick this year as our first pick. Looks like another stud.....

Comment

Without Kelce that 2011 would have been the worst draft since Lurie bought the team, which is saying something. And 2011 was the Dream Team season. What a dumpster fire.

I’m still shocked with Agholor. He was on the FredExpress out of town on a rail. He was abominable and now he’s really good.
            Last edited by RSE; 08-16-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              I have no beef with Graham (particularly considering recent events) but the pick that day is still Earl Thomas.
              I don't know. Wasn't he contemplating retirement last season? Sounds like he was losing some juice as the Eagles were making their run.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Without Kelce that 2011 would have been the worst draft since Lurie bought the team, which is saying something. And 2011 was the Dream Team season. What a dumpster fire.

I’m still shocked with Agholor. He was on the FredExpress out of town on a rail. He was abominable and now he’s really good.
                I always thought he had potential because he's a legitimately great route runner and he has low 4.4 speed. He just had to get his head out of his ass and catch the ball.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Not the point ... the Eagles had just let Dawkins go to Denver and Thomas was one of the best players in that draft and certainly the best safety.

I remember at one time they were touting him for the best defensive player in the league.

He has a ring ... should have two ... not saying he'd have made the difference in Philadelphia but he was a better choice than Graham at that time and has been a better player than Graham.

Not really up on what's going on with Thomas currently.
                  Last edited by slag; 08-16-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

PS - when they didn't take Thomas after moving up ... it was maybe the biggest WTF moment for me as an Eagles fan aside from, perhaps, Juan Castillio promoted to DC

Comment

I had to check, I was not aware that ole Juan is coaching up the O-Line in Buffalo these days. He seemed to be pretty good at that back in the day.

Comment

I was at work listening to the draft, couldn't believe they didn't pick Thomas. He was incredible for the Longhorns and he was there for the taking.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                          I was at work listening to the draft, couldn't believe they didn't pick Thomas. He was incredible for the Longhorns and he was there for the taking.
                          Same here, at work watching via the draftcast. As soon as the Eagles traded up a coworker and I knew what the pick was... "nice Earl Thomas!" only to be stunned. I remember even thinking the draftcast made an error and checked this board to confirm.

Comment

all of this

It's hard to bag on graham and we owe him for coming up big in our biggest moment, but I agree.

HOWEVER, Earl Thomas is a turds fan, so character is a concern!

Comment

it was maybe the biggest WTF moment for me as an Eagles fan aside from, perhaps, Juan Castillio promoted to DC
                              Haha holy shit fans truly deserved this SB. Just reading Juan Castillo reminded me of a dark time in iggs fandom.
                              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                              X