Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Barnett news: Should we bother making any trades at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Barnett news: Should we bother making any trades at all?

I'm not sure...

Maybe it's time to become a seller rather than a buyer. /anthony

Comment

I'd have to listen to offers for aging large contracts for sure. Sad but true...

Comment

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic...
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

That's a good analogy.

Comment

If I could get Pat P I'd still do it for sure.

never wanted any part of L Bell.

Comment

The only trades Howie should make is for long term players. Just this year he needs to back off. This season is cooked.

Comment

No. This team is deep at DE. The areas of need are still the same.

Comment

Long term answers only

.... we have potential for a lot of holes ( not counting injuries ) next year.

Wouldn’t hurt to get one now if a solid option presents itself.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I certainly wouldn't sell, but I don't think it's a pessimistic view to accept this season for what it is, let it play out, and leverage the 11 draft picks to retool for 2019. A move for Patrick Peterson might be the exception, since he's under contract and we could just let Darby walk.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                      I certainly wouldn't sell, but I don't think it's a pessimistic view to accept this season for what it is, let it play out, and leverage the 11 draft picks to retool for 2019. A move for Patrick Peterson might be the exception, since he's under contract and we could just let Darby walk.
                      This is my opinion. No short term moves.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                        I'm not sure...
                        Yeah I posted make trades but after this and all the other injuries and poor CB play I think they might just want to save their draft picks.

Comment

I think if Howie were going to make any moves he would done so already.

The exception would be if the Eagles win on Sunday and Shady gets past concussion protocol, I’d bring him in for the right price. Next game is in two weeks, and after the Patriots smoke the Bills this weekend their pinhead GM and clueless coach might be ready to deal. Don’t let this season fool you. Shady was very good last year, defense are playing eight in the box against him, and their offensive line stinks. He’s got at least this year and next year in him, and he is still a hell of a lot better than Smallwood or Clement.

Comment

IF WE, YEA I SAID WE, GET INTO THE DANCE WITH A MOVE OR TWO IT WOULD BE WORTH IT. THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHAKES OUT.

A BOUNCE HERE, A RICOCHET OFF A KNEE THERE... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

he might have trades in hand but needs to rework the players contracts and that could be the holdup.
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X