• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnett done for year

Per Shafter on Twatter.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...04346746142729
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 10-23-2018, 02:41 PM.

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    Per Shafter on Twatter.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...04346746142729
    No surprise there. He was playing hurt. He is a great player and will be back better than ever. Big loss for this season though.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I really hate this. Dude has been one of my favorite players for 5 years running now. Huge blow for this year.

Comment

Might not be our year.

Comment

Seems like everything that can go wrong is going wrong. This is depressing

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            I really hate this. Dude has been one of my favorite players for 5 years running now. Huge blow for this year.
            6 years running for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              6 years running for me...
              I loved his early work in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Seems like everything that can go wrong is going wrong. This is depressing
                DO NOT BE DEPRESSED.

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL.

First time in my life.
                --------

Comment

One of my favorite Iggles WRs EV-AH....
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    DO NOT BE DEPRESSED.

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL.

First time in my life.
                    LAST YEAR IS, WELL SO LAST YEAR. IT SUCKS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR IGGLES. I'M NOT HAPPY EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

DEREK BARNETT NOW, WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON. NEXT MAN UP IS ONE THING BUT DAMN THIS IS F'D UP.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-23-2018, 04:01 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                      you do realize this is his 2nd year in the league right!

And yes IE I am depressed as last year was fucking amazing but I (we) (they) had such high expectations that it is depressing how bad it turned out. I wouldn't be so down if they were good but man they have been God awful at times and I don't thing we should mortgage the future for this year. Too many strong teams for us to be true contenders me thinks.

Comment

Barnett
                        --------

Comment

And yes IE I am depressed as last year was fucking amazing but I (we) (they) had such high expectations that it is depressing how bad it turned out. I wouldn't be so down if they were good but man they have been God awful at times and I don't thing we should mortgage the future for this year. Too many strong teams for us to be true contenders me thinks.
                          jduggernaut is from tennessee and was probably a fan of barnett during his three years in college

Comment

I said to the wife N kids about 2 weeks ago, Imagine if they hadn't won the last game

Of the Year!

this would be truly painful,,but knowing they have so much young talent,,,I'm a kegs half full kinda guy!

not luvving it, but really not going anywheres are we?!
                            Last edited by TRENT; 10-23-2018, 05:21 PM.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Well I was a huge fan of his in college, so that’s where the 5 years come from. But yeah, the magic of last year just hasn’t been there. Last year’s team probably has 1 loss to this point.

If everything can start clicking in December though, could catch fire at the right time.
                              Last edited by JDuggernaut; 10-23-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X