If they could have made one play in the 4th Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they could have made one play in the 4th Q

ONE play... we would all be in a better mood today.

One of my friends at work, a vagiant fan, was asking me what happened.

He said to me: "I was watching part of the game and it looked like the Eagles were dominating"

Well, they were.

¿HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP?!!!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

The offense has to learn to make plays when it matters.

Funny how that PI against Jeffery actually saved the game for the Panthers.

Comment

You think the defense would have stopped Carolina from at least getting a fg with 2 to and a minute left?

Comment

we have lost 3 games to teams we had NO BIZ losing to.

that will be what we look back on when if we're sitting home in postseason as the reason why. and by then i'll be over the SB euphoria wanting asses kicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          You think the defense would have stopped Carolina from at least getting a fg with 2 to and a minute left?
          I believe one play in the 4th would have made the difference.

They didn't make any.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

One 4th down stop on defense. Wentz seeing Smallwood in the flat and throwing him the ball to keep a drive alive in the red zone. There were numerous plays that would have changed the outcome. The all-powerful chicken has seen fit to deny us.

Comment

Well it would have been a shit ton better than what ended up happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                One 4th down stop on defense. Wentz seeing Smallwood in the flat and throwing him the ball to keep a drive alive in the red zone. There were numerous plays that would have changed the outcome. The all-powerful chicken has seen fit to deny us.
                I RIPPED THE HEAD OFF OF THAT DAMN CHICKEN, BUT SOMABITCH KEEPS RIGHT ON LIVIN, RUNNING AROUND LAUGHING AT ME/US. OR MAYBE THAT WAS THE EFFECTS OF THE MICRODOT , WHO CAN TELL.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X