Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
    Then how come they just apologized, just blew you up again
    Typical. What blew me up again? My call for a more humane approach? A call for vetting information through multiple media sources of different biases? Or that I watched the segment and did not choose to be offended or link the Eagles to kneeling? Most likely as I watched it with my own bias in the knowledge that no Eagles knelt for the National Anthem. People are so interested in linking items so they can be offended from their soapbox. You have to take Roseanne or Samantha Bee's side when they are both wrong. If you agree with something Trump does then you are a Trump supporter and if you don't then everything he does is wrong. Grow up and know life and people are more complicated than the simple groups you place them in. Whether you want to believe it or not or you want to give misplaced credit to someone else there have actual been several good things that have come from this Administration along with the bad things. Why not give credit to those things? Will it ruin your ability to criticize the President if you agree with him in part?

And I am not a blanket supporter of any President nor complete critic. I do feel Trump was a better selection than Hillary based on some first hand witnessed events and experience I had with Hillary. Not some story told to me by others but something that was physically witnessed by me that made it clear I could not vote for her.

Comment

I wish we could just take politics out of work altogether. The NFL can honor our veterans with the players a different way during the game. Throw out the first ball, coin toss, etc. Just let the fans be there for the National Anthem and then the players come out after. Keep them out of it. The NFL should not force players to do anything they do not want to do and the players should not be allowed to protest anything either on game days.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        I wish we could just take politics out of work altogether. The NFL can honor our veterans with the players a different way during the game. Throw out the first ball, coin toss, etc. Just let the fans be there for the National Anthem and then the players come out after. Keep them out of it. The NFL should not force players to do anything they do not want to do and the players should not be allowed to protest anything either on game days.
        Agreed but let’s go even beyond that. Why do we expect the NFL to honor veterans at all? I mean, it’s nice to do and I would hope they continue to do it on a more personal level but

When I sat down to watch Avengers a couple weeks back in the theater, they didn’t roll out a flag from the ceiling and have an anthem play?

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
          Agreed but let’s go even beyond that. Why do we expect the NFL to honor veterans at all? I mean, it’s nice to do and I would hope they continue to do it on a more personal level but

When I sat down to watch Avengers a couple weeks back in the theater, they didn’t roll out a flag from the ceiling and have an anthem play?
          I was just going to make this same point. Why do we need to honor veterans at sporting events? They don't do this anywhere else in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
            Zionist Christians and Jews are America's ISIS. Get these people out of our government NOW!
            Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              I was just going to make this same point. Why do we need to honor veterans at sporting events? They don't do this anywhere else in the world.
              Because people are sick and tired of endless Middle East wars that benefit Israel and not us, and they need to use whatever jingoistic bullshit they can to solidify that dwindling support.

I wonder when Jeffrey Lurie will speak out about the horrible racism Palestinians are forced to endure.

Lol, jk he would never do that.

Comment

Damn, didn't realize that we had a brown shirt in our midst!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Damn, didn't realize that we had a brown shirt in our midst!
                  Ok, Bolshevik scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
                    Ok, Bolshevik scum.
                    Well, if there is one thing brown shirts hate more than Jews it is filthy Commies!

Comment

The sad thing is that I'm not actually an anti-semite, and nothing I've said is untrue or racist. That's all that people have to defend Zionist control of our government and endless wars though-if you don't like it you're an anti-semite.

Call me when any of these over-privileged million dollar athletes or media elites start protesting that. Oh, they protested RACISM huh, wow what a bold fucking stance, so brave, so courageous.

Comment

Fixed that for you.
                        It didn't need fixing.
                        Right wing Christian terrorists need to get out of our government. Our forefathers who wrote the constitution knew back then that religion is dangerous and does not belong in government.

If you want that crap in your government then move to the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
                          It didn't need fixing.
                          Right wing Christian terrorists need to get out of our government. Our forefathers who wrote the constitution knew back then that religion is dangerous and does not belong in government.

If you want that crap in your government then move to the Middle East.
                          You have had Zionists controlling your government since George W. Bush, at least. Believers in messianic Judaism that are conducting war to fulfill biblical prophecy.

Comment

Just using the term Zionist...

You have had Zionists controlling your government since George W. Bush, at least. Believers in messianic Judaism that are conducting war to fulfill biblical prophecy.
                            Suggests you are anti-Semitic, I guess you believe all the deep state BS too. All I can say is this, hold onto your hatred and anger, but don't be surprised when it destroys your life. Human emotions cloud reason and too many people let their emotions dictate their beliefs, when more often that not it leads to personal ruin. As Churchill said, "Lies can travel around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on," but invariably, the truth will eventually be revealed.
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              Suggests you are anti-Semitic, I guess you believe all the deep state BS too. All I can say is this, hold onto your hatred and anger, but don't be surprised when it destroys your life. Human emotions cloud reason and too many people let their emotions dictate their beliefs, when more often that not it leads to personal ruin. As Churchill said, "Lies can travel around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on," but invariably, the truth will eventually be revealed.
                              I can't believe a Zappa fan would say something so incredibly stupid. We've fought like 6 wars for Israel now and killed millions and retards are still worried about anti-semitism, but of course it's only against Jews, not the Arab semites that we're wiping off the map. Clueless.

Comment

What country are you from?

Comment

Working...
                                X