Barnett done for year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
    Well I was a huge fan of his in college, so that’s where the 5 years come from. But yeah, the magic of last year just hasn’t been there. Last year’s team probably has 1 loss to this point.

If everything can start clicking in December though, could catch fire at the right time.
    Well that answers that didn't know you were from Tennessee my bad. Even if you they catch fire there are way too many good teams I doubt we can win it all even with a few moves but fuck it happened last year right

Comment

Yeah really

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      DO NOT BE DEPRESSED.

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL.

First time in my life.
      And it ain't over yet. Just gotta knock off the vaggies again, dallass and foreskins twice and WE get back into the post season.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Well that answers that didn't know you were from Tennessee my bad. Even if you they catch fire there are way too many good teams I doubt we can win it all even with a few moves but fuck it happened last year right
        It’s rare to repeat. But once you get in the playoffs, you got a shot. A couple of key injuries can change things quickly. I don’t think Goff or Brees have a Nick Foles backing them up. But agreed, things aren’t looking good right now. I think the QB is in place to be in contention for years going forward though.

Comment

Josh Sweat, you're up!
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X