Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Yac Zach

How do u run a short route there, unfuckingbelievable
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I saw our TE take a huge hit......

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    How do u run a short route there, unfuckingbelievable
    and stay in the game,,,No problem with Ertz
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-15-2019, 11:43 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

The fuck are you saying here?

Ertz was the best Eagles receiver left on the field and he runs a 7 yard route on fourth and FUCKING 8???

Yeah ... no problem there.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nah B, be ran a shit route when it mattered most.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Better yet how does a WIDE OPEN Agholor drop that pass on the sideline?

Comment

Brutal. I collapsed on my living room floor after that.

Comment

But this post is about Ertz...

Comment

The officials screwed them on the spot. The ball was on the line when Ertz caught it. If that happened to the Patriots or one of the other NFL favored teams, it would have been ruled a first down.

Comment

No it wasn't ... he caught the ball with his back to the line and the ball never got there.

Shit route

EDITED TO ADD: It's not where the player was, it's where the ball was.
                  Last edited by slag; 09-15-2019, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Brutal. I collapsed on my living room floor after that.
                    Me too. However, that happens to the best receivers, and he's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      No it wasn't ... he caught the ball with his back to the line and the ball never got there.

Shit route

EDITED TO ADD: It's not where the player was, it's where the ball was.
                      I know it's where the ball was, but I still think the ball was on the line.

Comment

It wasn't

Comment

Mute point if Agholor makes the sideline catch
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Not even close.

Comment

Working...
                            X