Swimming while a black teen illegal in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming while a black teen illegal in Dallas

...if you weren't paying attention, McKinney is a Dallas suburb. That video is disgusting. Apparently a black child isn't safe from the cops here at a pool party.

Another great chapter in Dallas history.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

But it's the #1 best place to live.

Comment

Another example of one clip of video not telling the whole story

http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-...defends-police
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

One ray of hope...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        ...if you weren't paying attention, McKinney is a Dallas suburb. That video is disgusting. Apparently a black child isn't safe from the cops here at a pool party.

Another great chapter in Dallas history.
        http://www.vox.com/2015/6/9/8747567/...ty-white-teens

At least some of the WHITE kids in attendance have voiced their opinions and they see the inequity...
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

so its OK to manhandle teens and point a gun at them?

not sure what you're saying here.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Take the race issue out of the mix (yeah, I know)...and you have a cop losing his shit. Excessive and unacceptable.

Comment

the only good news here...

...more ammunition (pun intended) for my pregame Philly vs. Dallas post!
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
                The only acceptable answer is institutionalized white racism.

That's not a picture of Michael Brown. I'm shocked that you've been duped by the internets.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

I think he's saying that people are basing opinions off of the little juicy morsels the media is feeding them, instead of understanding why the officer acted the way he did. Il The person's account in the link Riccardo provided makes it seem like officer was justified in his actions.

Comment

Up to now, IMHO (who me?)............

Despite the fact that the media has presented all these latest conflicts as the police vs black civilians ( an obvious agenda) I haven't seen it that way it all.
                    What we have witnessed in Ferguson, Baltimore, Cleveland, and several other instances is out of control police officers.

The true conflict is between the police and the civilian population in general. There's just too many of these psycho cops on the street, and militarizing them sure hasn't helped. Ain't nothing gonna get better until the cops start to police themselves and weed out their bad apples rather than support them with this "thin blue line" crap.

With that being said, this Texas one is definitely, without a doubt a very sad situation fueled completely by racism. What kind of police actually respond to a complaint of "hey, there's too many black kids in my neighborhood"? They not only respond, but send that half pint psycho racist asshole to see to the complaint.

I only keep scratching ny head as to why the federal government didn't let these Texass fucks secede when they wanted.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You're shocked he was duped? I'm not.

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      That's not a picture of Michael Brown. I'm shocked that you've been duped by the internets.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm in total agreement with your first two paragraphs. This has been my feeling for a while. The piling on of racism just clouds the issue at hand, which is a police force that is more and more out of control. The right to photograph and video record the antics of these jackbooted thugs is vitally important to keep this shit in check.

With the Texas incident, I see it more along the lines of responding to a complaint of "Hey, there are too many outside kids showing up in my neighborhood." Those kids happen to be black, and it fell on the cops to try and figure out who belonged and who didn't.

I have no idea if the rest of the officers behaved rationally and ethically...so I can't make generalizations about the local force. But clearly the guy on camera was out of control. And he should be made an example of how not to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
                          I'll take it from your silence about Trayvon that you concede media deception there.
                          A teenager flashing double middle fingers in a picture is proof of... something?

I bet you have at least three fainting couches at your residence.
                          Last edited by stealth_rhino; 06-09-2015, 03:02 PM.
                          Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
                          Don't type mad.

Comment

No, did you read the link?

Yeah the cop seems to have over-reacted but the premise of your original post "illegal for black teens to swim" does not fit the narative from one black adult eye-witness
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

That was a quality individual right there...just ask the guy getting roughed up for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X