I wish Sproles wasn't on the team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Sproles wasn't on the team.

I know he's awesome and I'm sure he'll get some big third down pickup later blah blah blah but Doug sucks at calling plays when Sproles is an option. Same thing every year.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

You nailed it. Time to say thank you and move on. Sanders can do whatever Sproles does and better at this point

Comment

Totally feel same way.

Try to overuse him. He should get 3-4 touches a game MAX.

JESUS CHRIST

Comment

Too soon for me say that.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        I know he's awesome and I'm sure he'll get some big third down pickup later blah blah blah but Doug sucks at calling plays when Sproles is an option. Same thing every year.
        If it’s still happening over a few games I will whole heartedly agree.

Unless he is a scoring machine
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Rather see Clement

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

He’s still on the field every play. Run with Sproles on 3rd and 5!

Comment

I wasn't thrilled when he decided not to retire. i'll always love and admire the guy but we have better options now at this stage of his career.

Like everyone else I was getting frustrated why Howard wasn't getting more touches.

Our DC drives me nuts.

Comment

DEUCE USED SPROLES WAY TO MUCH, BUT MAYBE IT WAS PART OF A GAME PLAN FOR THE RACISTS. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

IMO, HE GETS USED LESS AND LESS AND HOWARD, SANDERS, CLEMENT USED MORE AND MORE AS SEASON MOVES ON.

HOPEFULLY HE USES SPROLES MAINLY FOR A RETURN GUY AND SPOTTY RUNS HERE AND THERE.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-09-2019, 06:30 AM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X