X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenomenal pitching

nm

Sweet Ass Gabe......

just can’t shake that “Nicasio first reliever into the game to throw some gas on the fire”.

Shit for brains asshole.

Fucking Nicasio makes you wish Gas Can Dieckman was still around.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

This is on Klentak. How can he not do anything?

Comment

At this point, I expect the only move that is going on is his wife making a few Twitter burner accounts.

Comment

That game might have gone to shit anyway ... but the beginning of the clusterfuck was when Hoskins' threw into the runner's back trying to feed Segura on what should have been a double play with no score in the fourth.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

100 percent. Over three months into the season and we are still throwing out Pivetta and VV two out of every five games because there really are no other options. Zero depth, zero organizational development. Klentak stinks.

Comment

I was more bummed about the Rhys throw/error, which could have been a double play, and game would/could have been still 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                This is on Klentak. How can he not do anything?
                This is correct. He ignores the pitching and it's shown up time and time again. Klentak is trash.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  This is correct. He ignores the pitching and it's shown up time and time again. Klentak is trash.
                  He ignores defense as well. Terrible GM.

Comment

I stopped watching them. I hate this team.

Comment

I mean, you go in with penvetta, velasquez and eflin. 3 pretty much turds. you trade your best prospect for a catcher. Yes, realmuto is nice but the indians were shopping bauer and knubler and you trade for a catcher.

Klentak is ass and the phillies will be better off when they fire him.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Just gave up the 150th Home Run this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                          Just gave up the 150th Home Run this season.
                          On pace for blowing by the record. What an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            On pace for blowing by the record. What an embarrassment.
                            It’s the worst pitching, top to bottom, I’ve seen since I started watching baseball in 1978. It’s just a miserable thing to behold.

Bring on the Eagles, I’m out.

Comment

Well atleast they off tomorrow, they play the mets

Comment

Working...
                              X