Swimming while a black teen illegal in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I'm not sure I want to get into the middle of this but this is getting silly.

Cops have to cross the street also.
    Yeah, but when they're in their cars they don't have to use turn signals or follow traffic laws.

Jesus, I get so pissed when a cop drives like an asshole with his lights off.

It's a small thing, but the police should be leading by example. Instead, they act in a predatory manner for many infractions that have little effect on public safety. There is definitely an aura of superiority to the law around much of the police force, from the small things like not using traffic signals to large things like not be indicted for shooting/strangling unarmed citizens.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      Despite the fact that the media has presented all these latest conflicts as the police vs black civilians ( an obvious agenda) I haven't seen it that way it all.
      What we have witnessed in Ferguson, Baltimore, Cleveland, and several other instances is out of control police officers.

The true conflict is between the police and the civilian population in general. There's just too many of these psycho cops on the street, and militarizing them sure hasn't helped. Ain't nothing gonna get better until the cops start to police themselves and weed out their bad apples rather than support them with this "thin blue line" crap.

With that being said, this Texas one is definitely, without a doubt a very sad situation fueled completely by racism. What kind of police actually respond to a complaint of "hey, there's too many black kids in my neighborhood"? They not only respond, but send that half pint psycho racist asshole to see to the complaint.

I only keep scratching ny head as to why the federal government didn't let these Texass fucks secede when they wanted.
      I agree regarding the police vs. civilians is the real issue. I think the racial aspect is often based on circumstance because for all of the post-racism sentiment that people have in this country, there are still very significant socioeconomic divides that often fall along racial lines.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Any logger would be a cop if he could. No cop would be a logger.

Comment

There are other professions that have a higher death rate than cops, so how about them?
          47 cops were killed by guns in 2014 (2 more by gun accidents),
          According to the 10 most dangerous professions in the world, cops are not one of them.
          Loggers are #2, with 65 killed in 2014. Three of my clients who were loggers have been killed over the last 30 years. Thus, I call your statement propaganda.
          I agree with IE 100% here.

Comment

Being in a logging town, we are the "Libby Loggers", all loggers know there's a much higher chance they get killed than a cop's chance of the same. But they still go to work everyday. And they all know someone personally who has been killed in the woods. (I'm not counting highway fatalities).

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
              What, niggers? Or did you mean thoughtcrime? Maybe worry about the behavior that leads to the racism?

Blacks commit so much more violent crime against whites than whites do against blacks it's not even funny, yet you think the real problem is white people using a word that blacks use constantly in the wrong context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jBMM7C7IEE

Every person deserves to be judged by the content of their character, but people's mental block against observable truth for fear of being racist has gone too far. Obviously the media has a narrative that they wish to push as well.
              "you think the real problem is white people using a word that blacks use constantly in the wrong context. "

Can you point out specifically where I said you using code words is "the real problem"?

"Maybe worry about the behavior that leads to the racism?"

This is rich.

No worries, not interested in convo with guy posting forwards that Snopes debunked like 2 years ago. I see enough of that from drunk uncle-types facebook's pages.

Comment

Every party has a pooper
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Overzealous police are a problem not just in the U.S., but pretty much everywhere. Still think we should be worldwide leaders in weeding out the bad ones, and not bury our head in the sand and say there isn't a problem. That is absurd. Body cameras, and more accountability are a must.

Fucking cops here in Indo are the real fucking gangsters and it's like that in all of SE Asia. Dicks pull over anyone with white skin and get bribes all day long. Mutherfuckers must be the riches asshole in every village. Whenever I go though a cop heavy area here, I put on the long sleeve shirt and pants and whip that scooter as fast as I can.

We've got some bad ones in the U.S. but it could be worse. That being said, anyone that thinks that black males don't get treated differently by Johnny law in the U.S. is a fucking retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthewalrus View Post
                    What, niggers? Or did you mean thoughtcrime? Maybe worry about the behavior that leads to the racism?

Blacks commit so much more violent crime against whites than whites do against blacks it's not even funny, yet you think the real problem is white people using a word that blacks use constantly in the wrong context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jBMM7C7IEE

Every person deserves to be judged by the content of their character, but people's mental block against observable truth for fear of being racist has gone too far. Obviously the media has a narrative that they wish to push as well.
                    You sound smart and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
                    Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
                    Don't type mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      Despite the fact that the media has presented all these latest conflicts as the police vs black civilians ( an obvious agenda) I haven't seen it that way it all.
                      What we have witnessed in Ferguson, Baltimore, Cleveland, and several other instances is out of control police officers.

The true conflict is between the police and the civilian population in general. There's just too many of these psycho cops on the street, and militarizing them sure hasn't helped. Ain't nothing gonna get better until the cops start to police themselves and weed out their bad apples rather than support them with this "thin blue line" crap.

With that being said, this Texas one is definitely, without a doubt a very sad situation fueled completely by racism. What kind of police actually respond to a complaint of "hey, there's too many black kids in my neighborhood"? They not only respond, but send that half pint psycho racist asshole to see to the complaint.

I only keep scratching ny head as to why the federal government didn't let these Texass fucks secede when they wanted.
                      The government and police in Texas are what make this state an awesome place to live. Don't generalize about this state based on one jackass cop and the Dallas Fuckboys. I in no way condone the actions of this cop, there were obviously better ways to control this situation. A couple warning shots of pepper spray or just pulling out a taser would have probably been just fine. The problem I have is the media spin to get everyone fired up. I live 20 minutes from McKinney and have a friend that lives in that neighborhood. The pool was a community pool, not a public pool and there was a birthday party being held there. During the party a DJ, who was not associated with the party or those in attendance set up outside the fence and started playing music and sending out tweets and Facebook invitations for a "pool party". That is when most of these kids showed up and when asked to leave by the unarmed rent a cop security guard they began throwing bottles and creating problems. The security guard as well as several concerned parents called the cops. Hardly the racist, hate mongering white elitists that the media would have you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        "I wonder if my boss/coworker will pull out a gun and blow me away?"
                        I've worked in convenience and liquor stores on late night shifts. The thought of being shot definitely crossed my mind.

So if I ever beat up a 15 year old girl for no reason, cut me some slack, eh?

Comment

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
                            I read the post fine, thanks.

Comment

Did not.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Did not.
                                I guess behaving like a toddler is your strong suit, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X