Dallass close to signing woman-beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Dallass close to signing woman-beater Greg Hardy. Will fit in well with Coach Dez and the other dirtbags.
    A. Peterson would fit in great.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...allas-cowboys/

Comment

Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
        I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver’s full of shit, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
          Regardless of players past lives etc and what happens behind closed doors outside of the NFL the Cowboys are going to smash us sadly.

If they get AP they would be a legitimate SB shot behind that OL they have built. The only reason the Packers beat them was a lack of pass rush and Rodgers on 1 leg beat them Hardy signing now fixes this. Had they got to Seattle they were a definite chance.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post
            Regardless of players past lives etc and what happens behind closed doors outside of the NFL the Cowboys are going to smash us sadly.

If they get AP they would be a legitimate SB shot behind that OL they have built. The only reason the Packers beat them was a lack of pass rush and Rodgers on 1 leg beat them Hardy signing now fixes this. Had they got to Seattle they were a definite chance.
            Cowboy plant spotted
            Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
            Don't type mad.

Comment

LOL at the media response:

“Greg Hardy’s jersey is being sold at the Cowboys online pro shop now,” Hansen said. “You could get one for your sister or daughter and then explain to her that Hardy beats up women, but we’re cheering him now because he’s really good on game day, and game day is all that really matters to me.
              http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ys-greg-hardy/

Comment

lol
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Delusions are endless

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post

...as are the scuttlings of roaches.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Why does every douchebag Dallas fan have a screenname that's a sentence long in ALLCAPS
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Yeah you probably like JR you queer

I saw your bumper sticker: Cowboy's Butts Drive Me Nuts!

Comment

I don't have enough letters after my name...

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                        Why does every douchebag Dallas fan have a screenname that's a sentence long in ALLCAPS
                        ....to understand the mind set that gets excited about signing a wife beater.

I'm sure Jane Goodall could explain.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                        X