Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEN 3s

LOLOLOL

I can’t believe there are still people who think Brown is the answer. He’s atrocious.

I'm not saying Brown will get them to the conference finals, but the Sixers matched the highest point total in any quarter of a playoff game tonight. Not really the best night to "LOL" at Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I'm not saying Brown will get them to the conference finals, but the Sixers matched the highest point total in any quarter of a playoff game tonight. Not really the best night to "LOL" at Brown.
      The 1st half was completely embarrassing. No way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        First half of last night's game? Huh?

Comment

Da fuq you talking about? Last night was Brown's finest hour as a coach. He could not have constructed the rotations any better, they win by 22, and STILL you bitch!

That's how I know you are an irrational HATER.

Looking forward to watching the Sixers steamroll their way through the rest of this round.
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-16-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            First half of last night's game? Huh?
            Yes

They gave up 64 pts and 10 threes...not to mention giving up TWO 4-point plays

They obviously came around, but they’ve basically played 1 really good quarter out of 8 so far. I think a large part of Embiid’s health, but again...they should be able to sweep this team without him.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Da fuq you talking about? Last night was Brown's finest hour as a coach. He could not have constructed the rotations any better, they win by 22, and STILL you bitch!

That's how I know you are an irrational HATER.

Looking forward to watching the Sixers steamroll their way through the rest of this round.
              Go back and look when this was posted.

Comment

An embarrassing half wow. How many points were they down?

Comment

Go back and look when this was posted.
                  Just eat some crow already. They won due to Brown's half time adjustments, which apparently included a huge foot up asses

Comment

BUCK 45 LAST NIGHT. SIMMONS AND SIXERS GOT SERIOUS LAST NIGHT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Just eat some crow already. They won due to Brown's half time adjustments, which apparently included a huge foot up asses
                      You’re a supporter?? You can’t be serious...

Comment

Working...
                      X