Dak And Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dak And Garrett

This post isn't directed to anyone in particular.

These guys aren't as bad as people say they are. Dak can be good with a supporting cast. Garrett is average imo. Yeah, he's a puppet, but he's stopped making dumb decisions on 3rd and 4th and 1.

The thought of yesterday being a positive because these guys get extensions does not cross my mind...not even close. If Dallas is winning in spite of both of them, then the fact that the rest of the organization is good enough to get them to a 30-15 record over the past three years doesn't make me feel very good.

I suppose I'd rather see Garrett stick around than a coach that might be able to get more out of Dak. This is the second week in a row that Dak has thrown a pass to end the game, in situations where you supposedly "want" Dak to throw. People act like the guy is Tyrod Taylor. He's not.

You do realize that dak and Garrett were the only people keeping the eagles in the game, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      You do realize that dak and Garrett were the only people keeping the eagles in the game, right?
      Was about to say the same thing. If Jones knew how to turn around...dak has a 3rd pick.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He missed easy touchdowns to Gallup on at least two other occasions ..

Comment

Dak "lit up" two guys that worked at Primos as of a month ago. Congrats?

Comment

Dak, yes. Garrett, no.

Garrett's flaw in the past was getting way from the run in short yardage situations. He stuck with the run in those situations yesterday, which ultimately won them the game.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              This post isn't directed to anyone in particular.

These guys aren't as bad as people say they are.
              How many times are you going to say this? Are you expecting to see people fluffing these two on the board?

Comment

I thought they were working at Carrabba's
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  How many times are you going to say this? Are you expecting to see people fluffing these two on the board?
                  No. But I would expect people to stop saying that losses to them are a positive thing.

Comment

Nobody is in a positive mood losing to those frauds(twice). People are searching for silver linings in a season as shitty as this one - that is what that is about.

Comment

I would not be upset seeing Prescott, Garrett and Cooper the next 5 years. I hope Jerry throws money at all three of them.

Comment

This is where I am at. Prescott is good for the current money but soon they will have to pay him at the expense of the supporting cast, and Garrett isn't coaching up THAT roster when it happens.

Comment

Working...
                        X