I thought Wentz didn't play well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how Wentz shows up in the last games of the season after now it appears the Division or Wild Card are difficult to reach.
    to be honest, i read a twitter report (so probably bullshit) where wentz went to doug about the playcalling and asked for a change in how things were being done (wentz wanted different plays to be run). Obviously pretty convenient considering how things played out but it's odd that things are so bad and then suddenly they basically couldn't be stopped in the final 5 minutes.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Saint Nick Foles is the Super Bowl MVP.

To be honest with you I have my doubts Wentz could have done what Fooles did in the playoffs.
      This is hilarious and evidence you clearly forgot how good wentz was before he got hurt. We were winning the super bowl with Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Once he started spreading the ball around, he was fine.
        THIS

Which is why Dougie sucks...why does it take 3 quarters of realizing your original plan NOT working ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          THIS

Which is why Dougie sucks...why does it take 3 quarters of realizing your original plan NOT working ...?
          another part is that he is standing deadfoot in the pocket. not keeping is feet moving. last year he was really good with that but he spent this past offseason rehabbing and not working on his game as much as he did the offseason before.

probably explains why certain throws are just off.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            THIS

Dougie doesn't suck. Wentz also just made bad decisions to start the game.

It's also a matter of execution, which falls on the entire team. Dougie calls an option on 3rd and 1, it gets sniffed out, and we all trash the call. Dallas's next possession, they call the same play, and we have no answer for it.

Comment

I'm seeing Rodney Peete out there, not a franchise QB. Are you convinced to spend franchise level $$ on Carson right now?

To be honest I believe the foreskins and cowturds have similar level QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Dougie doesn't suck. Wentz also just made bad decisions to start the game.

It's also a matter of execution, which falls on the entire team. Dougie calls an option on 3rd and 1, it gets sniffed out, and we all trash the call. Dallas's next possession, they call the same play, and we have no answer for it.
                long is to watch the qb which he does but whomever is supposed to be up on the outside blows their assignment.

So much of this happened this year. going to be some changes this offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Then I guess you don't remember how fucking good Wentz was last year.
                  My marriage was good last year, now we aren't even speaking to each other.

Comment

But, are you still cousins?
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

he has not played well this whole season and I am going to give him a pass because I know how well he played last year and think a lot of this is lingering issues with the knee. Has to get it done though next year
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The Eagles ran the option to the short side of the field. The Cowboys ran it to the other side and gave Elliott a chance to beat the defense to the corner. Doug didn’t give Adams the same chance.

The option to the short side works only if it is a triple option and the defense has to honor the dive.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          The Eagles ran the option to the short side of the field. The Cowboys ran it to the other side and gave Elliott a chance to beat the defense to the corner. Doug didn’t give Adams the same chance.

The option to the short side works only if it is a triple option and the defense has to honor the dive.
                          YEA THAT WAS STUPID CALL. WHY GO TO SHORT SIDE ON THAT PLAY?
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Has to get it done next year or what, he's a bum?

Football is a team sport ... you can see if a player has it or not.

You looking to dump Cox because the pass rush didn't get to Prescott in OT yesterday and hasn't made a big play late in a game all year?

Goff looked like ass last night when the Bears stopped Gurley. He a bum now?

It stands to reason that Wentz would be uneven this year, and if you don't know yet that Wentz has it, I don't know what to tell you.

You put a good team around Wentz and you win ... period.

Right now ... put Carson Wentz on the Ravens, the Cowboys, the Bears ... they better or worse?

Shit, put him on the Rams or the Colts ... they lose a step?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Damn why you such a pissy bitch, where did I give an ultimatum in my post
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

He has to get it done next year?
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X