Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the same coach who called the philly special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the same coach who called the philly special?

What the fuck call is that? Option to short side of field against these linebackers?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Technically, I think Foles called the Philly Special. Doug looks completely lost.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I’m calling wentz’s fucking ass out. GET IT GOING OR SIT THE FUCK DOWN

Comment

Nope foles called that

Comment

Correcto!!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Technically, I think Foles called the Philly Special. Doug looks completely lost.
          And the only other person with a play calling clue now is in Indy and lighting up the scoreboard!!!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I don’t care what he says in interviews, Foles winning the SB has done something to Carson’s mental game. He is regressing.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He is off..but so is the entire team

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              I don’t care what he says in interviews, Foles winning the SB has done something to Carson’s mental game. He is regressing.
              .....and has been all season.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This aint on wentz
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X