Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Tony Dungy and myself believed

Good win, terrible coaching in the 4th by Gomer
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Very Reid-esque running the clock out with a full quarter left and limited personnel...

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Your defense is supposed to hold that lead. Should have used Alshon in the 4th quarter.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Put up 17 in the third, and took his foot off the pedal after the red zone pick by Nicky.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I had a gut feeling about this one

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          and according to the bumbleTrump you have more brains in your tummy!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Huh? That drive WAS keeping the foot on the pedal, and we got burned.

After that I think we got a first down then punted. After that, the possession with all the penalties. Then going for the FG to win the game.

Not a good sequence, but I'd hardly put that on Gomer for going conservative.

Comment

Working...
            X