Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya we were all laughing at the Cooper trade

Welp he is killing it in Dallas

Nah. Quick out if they make the playoffs.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

As a Bama fan I wasn't. Oakland became a pile of crap with good players wast d.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Not I , I called him a stud and of course these fucking senile geriatric bastards on the board we're like..."bboo he sucks", dude is a stud and I stick by that.

Comment

All depends on what they do in the playoffs. Bottom line is if they don’t win it all that first Round pick for someone ou could have signed in FO sets them back a lot. Although te same could be said for Tate.
          Last edited by 1960; 12-09-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

We're a B team this year. No rb's, secondary is a patchwork. I know the media wants to crown Dallas, but they're shit. They're going nowhere.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Ahhh....6-7 isn’t B

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              We're a B team this year. No rb's, secondary is a patchwork. I know the media wants to crown Dallas, but they're shit. They're going nowhere.
              ...at least not in my grade book....more like C heading towards C-.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                FOURTEEN DIFFERENT STARTERS IN SECONDARY THIS YEAR. ( FROM WHAT I HEARD)TOUGH TO HAVE DECENT DEFENSE WHEN PULLING GUYS OFF THE STREET TO PLAY. TOUGH YEAR ALL AROUND.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  Welp he is killing it in Dallas
                  Yes he is and he's only 24!!! Cowboys will make a deep playoff run and it'll end up being a 27th or so pick! What a smart move for a rare talent!!

Comment

No, it's a dumb trade because they traded a 1st round pick and will pay market price for cooper next season. Cowboys paid all upside without getting any downside benefit. Best case scenario is they sign him to a big contract this offseason and he reaches that performance.

You pay him and Dak and you're gonna have him and Dak. I'm good with that.
                    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-10-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Dallas has won 5 straight and Cooper is averaging 107 yards and a TD per game. On what planet is that trade not already a success? If I'm not mistaken the Raiders exercised the 5th year option on his contract, so Dallas wouldn't have been able to sign him in free agency. And even if they can't reach a long-term deal with him, they can just franchise him.

Saying that the trade is only a success if they win an SB is homer talk. The Tate trade, on the other hand, was horrendous. They had to make a move considering that our WRs aren't very good, but adding a slot receiver was a head-scratcher.
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 12-10-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        Dallas has won 5 straight and Cooper is averaging 107 yards and a TD per game. On what planet is that trade not already a success? If I'm not mistaken the Raiders exercised the 5th year option on his contract, so Dallas wouldn't have been able to sign him in free agency. And even if they can't reach a long-term deal with him, they can just franchise him.

Saying that the trade is only a success if they win an SB is homer talk. The Tate trade, on the other hand, was horrendous. They had to make a move considering that our WRs aren't very good, but adding a slot receiver was a head-scratcher.

A number one pick should excel for a number of season’s, not just half of one unless it leads to ultimate success IMO. Half a season is a really high price.

Comment

Who says he's only going to excel for half a season? Dallas has a lot of options to keep him around. He's not going to revert to 2017 Amari Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                          X