Sorry but this is coaching and play calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but this is coaching and play calling

Been getting good yards with Adams and you call that garbage on 3rd and short after a turnover.. Shit Dougie has lost his damn fucking mind! And Carson, well where is the confidence son to change the play at the LOS like you did last year for fuck sakes

And cruddy play by Wentz.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This team has looked unprepared since week 1

....even on winning days to much Jekyll and Hyde...never fluid
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Please ... Gomer sucks and has been ass all year ... particularly opening games.

He's getting out coached ... his game plans blow.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          And cruddy play by Wentz.
          He has not played well
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

At least we got 1 Lombardi I guess.

Comment

The game plan, the execution and the officiating have been equally awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                At least we got 1 Lombardi I guess.
                All true I'll take the Lombardi and be forever thankful but this team and coaching staff have been hot garbage all year at this point it is clear we have no shot to do anything in the playoffs so I hope they lose every fucking game from here on out and how for the draft now. This team needs some changes. And Sydney jones, he better become and ags sorry cause no way does he look like he should have been a top 10 pick in any draft

Comment

One bad throw?

Edit: Ok, that fumble was bad.
                  Last edited by Melchior; 12-09-2018, 06:37 PM.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                    All true I'll take the Lombardi and be forever thankful but this team and coaching staff have been hot garbage all year at this point it is clear we have no shot to do anything in the playoffs so I hope they lose every fucking game from here on out and how for the draft now. This team needs some changes. And Sydney jones, he better become and ags sorry cause no way does he look like he should have been a top 10 pick in any draft

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      One bad throw?
                      One bad throw? You been watching the same games we are?

Comment

One bad throw?
                        There you go right in queue another bad decision holding onto the ball too long and losing yet another fumble.. #6 for the season. Stop coddling the guy we love him but he isn't playing well man

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Please ... Gomer sucks and has been ass all year ... particularly opening games.

He's getting out coached ... his game plans blow.
                          I’ve been saying this all season.

He’s atrocious.

Comment

One bad throw?

Edit: Ok, that fumble was bad.
                            Edit all you want he just isn't very good this year. He had flashes of last year's wentz but for the most part he has been meh all year turth is truth

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              There you go right in queue another bad decision holding onto the ball too long and losing yet another fumble.. #6 for the season. Stop coddling the guy we love him but he isn't playing well man
                              He needs to make a decision other than throwing to Ertz.

Comment

Working...
                              X