Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you please get Agholor involved early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please get Agholor involved early?

The games we dominate he is taking handoffs and screens. Keep him in motion and make the linebackers matchup.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    The games we dominate he is taking handoffs and screens. Keep him in motion and make the linebackers matchup.
    It's like Ags and Jeffery have been removed from the play calling like wtf

Comment

I don’t understand what’s going on with the play calling and Wentz’s reads.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Really stretch the field at least once, oh and there is another receiver names Alshon who catches everything.

Comment

I don’t understand what’s going on with the play calling and Wentz’s reads.
          Saw on a show that he clearly locks into his target doesn't even manipulate the defense with his eyes. His 1st read is locked in then bails and is total ad lib doesn't really go through progressions like last year.. Something is up in his melon

Comment

Or Alshon.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X