Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think that’s the first game this year the Eagles D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that’s the first game this year the Eagles D.

didn’t allow a team to march right back down for a score after we grabbed the lead?

Also, I think they had maybe three 3-and outs last night which doubled their total for the year. Bennett has been a bright spot all year, Ngata showed up just a little and the secondary got a little better with Maddox back.

Maddox will absolutely be a starter next year. He should start at safety, but they may
    kick him to outside CB.

They also turned the ball over for short fields ... which has been missing all year.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      didn’t allow a team to march right back down for a score after we grabbed the lead?

Also, I think they had maybe three 3-and outs last night which doubled their total for the year. Bennett has been a bright spot all year, Ngata showed up just a little and the secondary got a little better with Maddox back.

Maddox will absolutely be a starter next year. He should start at safety, but they may
      kick him to outside CB.
      I really like what I've been seeing from Maddox.

Comment

Yep... and Maddox made a hell of a pick as well.

Originally posted by slag View Post
        They also turned the ball over for short fields ... which has been missing all year.
        On one series Goff went at Maddox twice in a row because of single coverage. I was thinking dumb coaching ...or maybe that was on Goff.

Comment

One bright spot about this DB injury fiasco, is the game tape. A lot of audition tape for these backups and practice squad players. They have been getting a lot of real game action. Maybe we find a gem...probably not.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I agree. I want to see LeBlanc’s game next week. Thought he did well last night.

Comment

The injured starters at the beginning of the season need to earn their starting spot back. No cornerbacks spot is safe.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X