Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jernigan back

1 year deal

I think this suggests they are gonna draft Josh Jacobs. They may even move up a few spots to get him.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
      I think this suggests they are gonna draft Josh Jacobs. They may even move up a few spots to get him.
      I would be shocked if they drafted Jacobs. If they go for a skill position in the 1st round it will be WR.

Comment

I don't see it, personally. I think they'll go DE or OL for sure. That's been eagles MO forever.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
          I was thinking they needed 1 year rental while Jeffrey Simmons recovers.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I don't think a 1st round WR really fits in. Alshon's contract runs through 2021. DeSean's contract will keep him here for two years. Even if they move Agholor, Goedert's presence would keep a rookie WR off the field.

There's a logjam on the DL too, but who knows about Jernigan's health. Long hasn't committed to coming back, and I don't know if Curry is even a lock to make the team. I think the first pick will be DL. Not sure if it will be DT or DE though.

Comment

Dexter Lawrence would be a beast next to Cox.

Comment

This changes tonight Big Time!

I first thought maybe one of the DT's from Clemson; but now,,I dunno,,,could take the next left tackle of the future,,the RB from Alabama would be ok @25...Not trading up for a RB in the 1st,,,so many possibilities at this point. O line or Defense,,,why Trade Aggy to draft another High round Wr?
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Smart move

Hopefully a relatively small cap hit, can also impact comp picks in 2021.

Comment

Called it...LT

love it,,,we needed a true left tackle
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

If he can get back to 2017 form, those are three of the best interior pass rushers in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X