Better not trade Aggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better not trade Aggs

fuck no - I would love Djax back but Aggs is a baller. Redo a deal and lower his cap hit.

shut up stop posting

Bwahahahahahahahaha! I always wanted to do that.

Comment

Hahahahaha all good

Comment

I'd rather they kept Golden Tate than Nelson Mandela

IF they get DJax. What about you?

Comment

Tate wants mega bucks I thinks Aggs would take a home town discount. Guess they will work Hollins or someone else in the middle now that they traded for Djax but Aggs was a beast in the slot.

If they can find a way to keep Aggs the receiving corps is deadly!

Jeffery Aggs Ertz Djax (pick your poison)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Tate wants mega bucks
            where is that from, specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
              where is that from, specifically?
              It was more of my assumption than anything. He made around $8 mill last year and is considered the premier slot receiver in the NFL especially with his YAC ability. He is the best of the available FA WR's this year and I doubt he signs for less than $10 - $12 mill a year anywhere he goes which I think Aggs would take less to stay. Just my opinion, maybe wrong but we will see.

Comment

I thinks Aggs would take a home town discount.
                I think Aggs may be a greedy man who overestimates his value. Not sure what Howie will do though. Hes a solid slot receiver for the Eagles but not worth 9M IMO. Howie may disagee.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  I think Aggs may be a greedy man who overestimates his value. Not sure what Howie will do though. Hes a solid slot receiver for the Eagles but not worth 9M IMO. Howie may disagee.
                  I believe he is more than solid but no $9 mill is high. Hopefully he takes a home team discount to stay and try to win another chip with a team that didn't give up on him when he was down and out. He has been great the last two years and o my faded due to the Tate trade.

Comment

Gotta keep him or resign Tate, receiving corps would be a little weak with just Alshon and DeSean

Comment

Myths says Nelson is likely to stay at the current number...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeff_McLa...79048371093504

Comment

Seems strange. Lot of money tied into the receiver position if they don’t restructure.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                          Seems strange. Lot of money tied into the receiver position if they don’t restructure.
                          He’s an asset, his cap number is already accounted for. Hang onto him for another year, give Wentz a great receiving corps for 2019, get a comp pick for Nelson when he walks in 2020. Hopefully he has a big season, gets a fat contract, and brings a good pick.

We’re going to need all of the comp picks we can get after the Wentz deal.

Comment

I believe he is more than solid but no $9 mill is high. Hopefully he takes a home team discount to stay and try to win another chip with a team that didn't give up on him when he was down and out. He has been great the last two years and o my faded due to the Tate trade.
                            Slot receivers are getting money it seems. Humphries just got paid, Beasley will, Tate will...I am okay with Agholor getting $9mil if he stays - think he will be even more effective with Djax on the outside.

Comment

This

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                              Slot receivers are getting money it seems. Humphries just got paid, Beasley will, Tate will...I am okay with Agholor getting $9mil if he stays - think he will be even more effective with Djax on the outside.
                              He was forced outside for much of last year but he still kills it in the slot.

DJax is going to be huge for opening up the underneath routes. Alshon, DJax, Nelson, Ertz, and Goedert in year 2... Carson is going to have a huge year.

Comment

Working...
                              X