Only Andy can save us now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    I would rather the Patriots than the Saints. In fact Pats winning wouldnt be as awful as it seems - would make LII even more improbable and incredible when people look back on it.
    When the Pats win, it's almost like the season didn't happen. Like nobody won.

And yeah, I'm fine with seeing the Saints or Rams fail where the Eagles succeeded.

Go Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK IN ANYWAY. REID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHILLY FOR A LONG TIME.

IS IT SOME KIND OF A MORAL VICTORY IF HE WINS IT? I DON'T GET THE, HE OWES US, TO WIN THAT'S ALL. THEY AIN'T US.

I EXPECT HIM TO WIN WHOLE THING. HE FINALLY HAS HIS QB TO RUN HIS OFFENSE, BUT I WON'T BE POPPING ANY CHAMPAGNE CORKS IF HE DOES.
      Okay. Be a Saints or Rams or Pats fan. I'm Chiefs all the way now.

Nobody expects Reid to win the whole thing. Yes, it would be a moral victory in my opinion.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'M AN EAGLES PHAN.
        PERIOD.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OTHER TEAM.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MORAL VICTORY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'l take Saints and Chiefs in the big game

Fuck the Rams. They bought their team.

There's no way I'm going for NE. Not now, not ever.

Comment

if that's the case I hope the FF rips them a new asshole.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              . No second trophy for the Saints.
              Exactly.. As much as FF gave us high hopes and heart attacks at the end I hope he wins it all

Comment

I'M AN EAGLES PHAN.
                PERIOD.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OTHER TEAM.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MORAL VICTORY.
                If Dallas was still playing you wouldn't be rooting against them?

Reid spent over a decade with the Eagles, drafted Foles, got Pederson a coaching gig and then recommended him for the head job in Philly(which Lurie listened). I don't think he owes us anything but on February 3rd I'd feel a lot better if it were the Chiefs than any of the other 3 teams.

Comment

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS WHAT I SAID. WHY IS IT A MORAL VICTORY? EAGLES FANS HAVE ONE TEAM.

LIKE I SAID, I THINK ANDY WINS IT ALL.......

BUT I WON'T BE WHOOPING IT UP WHEN HE DOES. NO CORKS POPPING, NO VICTORY CIGAR, NOT EVEN A VICTORY BEER. HE'S NOT IN GREEN ANYMORE.

AND FUCK DALLAS.

Comment

Fuck Dallas. Fuck the smirk on Sean Payton. Fuck the Cheatriots. Let's go Andy! Hope he doesn't choke in the playoff with a big lead again.

Comment

agreed. now that we got ours i'd like to see him get his. He deserves one, even though him not having 1 is due to his own shortcomings that he never seems to be able to address.

I'd like to see him get one now that we got ours first. If we didn't win it last year no way I'd want him to get one before us though. Gotta be honest.

But, i fully expect bill belichick to kick his ass again. FF's gotta be shitting bricks.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-17-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS WHAT I SAID. WHY IS IT A MORAL VICTORY?
                        Nobody except you has used the words "moral victory". Why do you keep saying it?

There are some people who wouldn't mind seeing Reid finally win but I don't think they'll be celebrating with champagne and cigars. Most of us just don't want the classless Saints or cheating Patriots or overrated Rams winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Okay. Be a Saints or Rams or Pats fan. I'm Chiefs all the way now.

Nobody expects Reid to win the whole thing. Yes, it would be a moral victory in my opinion.
                          ENJOY THE GAMES.

Comment

Bwah! Ya got me. You brought the phrase up though!

Not sure about moral victory but I'm pulling for Andy and the Chiefs.

Comment

Uh, I believe the definition of a moral victory is when you see a positive in a defeat of your team.

The Eagles aren't playing so, by definition, an Eagle fan cannot have a moral victory from another team winning when the Eagles won't be defeated in any game this weekend.
                              Last edited by slag; 01-17-2019, 05:18 PM.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X