Ticketmaster SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketmaster SUCKS

I spent hundreds of dollars for tix to some upcoming concerts for me and my friend.

Wanted to check the upcoming dates to make sure I have them right and I cannot access their stupid app at all. It simply won't load.

Not to mention I can't access my Eagles ticket for next weekend either.

Terrible.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

We had a nightmare of time with the Tickets

even having the phone die in line...IH8 IT!

I got the app working now but still a pain in the ass.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Update: I was access their website via my computer and got the info I wanted.

But what good is that gonna do me when I go to a venue and their app doesn't work?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

USING A PHONE FOR TICKETS REALLY SUCKS. ANY ISSUES WITH YER PHONE AND IT'S A FRIGGIN NIGHTMARE.

I MAY SOUND LIKE AN OLD FOGY BUT I LIKE PAPER TICKETS. DAMN PHONE TICKETS SUCK.

I CAN REMEMBER SHOWING UP AT GOLD MEDAL SPORTING GOODS, TO THE TICKETRON TO BUY CONCERT TICKETS AT 3:30 A.M. TO GET YES TICKETS LATE 70'S. WAS 85TH IN LINE.
        BIGGEST PARTY I WENT TO, KEGS FLOWING, BONGS AND JAYS PASSING BY. FRISBEES, FOOTBALLS, AMAZING PARTY. GOT TWO TICKETS TO ALL THREE SHOWS AT THE SPECTRUM, TOTAL PRICE......I THINK AROUND $'45.00.
        WOUND UP WAKING UP IN THE PARKING LOT IN THE DARK THAT NIGHT ALL HUNGOVER.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-15-2019, 07:55 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
        X