Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Elliot held out for more than Gurley makes and got less...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Elliot held out for more than Gurley makes and got less...

...gee, that makes sense.

According to PFT.com, it's a 6 year extension worth 15M per year. But just like everyone pointed out about Wentz's contract extension--he's got 2 years on his current deal left, which means it's 8 years and 102M--or a little over 12M per year.

The years don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      ...gee, that makes sense.

According to PFT.com, it's a 6 year extension worth 15M per year. But just like everyone pointed out about Wentz's contract extension--he's got 2 years on his current deal left, which means it's 8 years and 102M--or a little over 12M per year.
      Where you getting these figures, as of 15 minutes ago he had not signed and they are still working on it.

Comment

As I said in my post, there’s an article on PFT.com.

Comment

Article posted on NFL.com at 7pm says...

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          As I said in my post, there’s an article on PFT.com.
          They are close and he is on his way back to Dallas from Cabo, but no deal yet...
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Looks like he got the same amount guaranteed as Gurley.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wait and see till the true numbers come out, it could be less.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

With the announced guarantee of $50 million, it's actually more.

Just gotta make sure Dallas doesn't win a Super Bowl in the next two years, and that team is going to implode.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Id be surprised if they don't implode this year--signing Lawrence first was always a given, but then to sign Smith and Colllins before you re-sign Zeke--then you have Prescott who did want more than Wentz got--now I wonder if he'll want more than what Goff got; Cooper, who'll be looking to top Jones' money in Atlanta, and then you have Byron Jones as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X