Free Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tickets

Really nobody wants these tickets for tonight? Sect 127 row 17 seats 9+10. I know it preseason but one of you guys have to have someone who'd like to use them. Let me know otherwise they'll go to waste.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 08-22-2019, 01:41 PM.
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

I'll probably have a couple of empties as well.

Comment

Just put mine on stubhub about 5 mins ago and they sold basically immediatly (got 25 bucks each when theyre usually 50). Check it out.
      If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

I’ll deffinatly take some if any of u guys still have

Comment

Yeah, I had them on for 30, then 28...and this morning I dropped them to 20 out of desperation. Of course they sold. Fine with me. Beer money for the regular season.

Comment

Working...
          X