Alshon Restructures Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alshon Restructures Deal

The Philadelphia Eagles announced they restructured wide receiver Alshon Jeffery's contract on Saturday. Rapoport reported the deal takes the receiver's $11.75 million this season and turns most of it into a signing bonus. Rapoport added that this means $11.5 million next year is now fully guaranteed.

1. Fuck ya love 17 and he loves Philly 2. Freeing up cap space is not for AB I think they are still trying to go after Melvin Gordon just a hunch
    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-07-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      1. Fuck ya love 17 and he loves Philly 2. Freeing up cap space is not for AB I think they are still trying to go after Melvin Gordon just a hunch
      Could be, I just think is Miles Sanders is your future why would they want a guy who holds out and wants big bucks.

Comment

I don't know

I think they are still trying to go after Melvin Gordon just a hunch
        Not unless the Chargers come way down on their asking price

Comment

Miles Sanders is not the future I highly doubt he can a Shady type runner and carry the load for a while game. He is great as a one two but not a 20 plus carry per game running back. Hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Miles Sanders is not the future I highly doubt he can a Shady type runner and carry the load for a while game. He is great as a one two but not a 20 plus carry per game running back. Hope I'm wrong!
            All the players have been hyping him up as the breakout candidate to watch this year. He's even getting some Rookie OPOY buzz even though I don't think he'll get enough touches to come close to winning it.

To me he seems like the real deal, but I don't think the philosophy is ever to have a bellcow in this offense. It will always be RBBC, but I definitely think he has potential to be an elite 1A.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              All the players have been hyping him up as the breakout candidate to watch this year. He's even getting some Rookie OPOY buzz even though I don't think he'll get enough touches to come close to winning it.

To me he seems like the real deal, but I don't think the philosophy is ever to have a bellcow in this offense. It will always be RBBC, but I definitely think he has potential to be an elite 1A.
              I'm rooting for the kid but that is the point Dougie doesn't use a full time RB that's why I don't understand why they would want to pick up Gordon and pay him all that money unless they are going to change philosophy which I don't see happening.

As much as we can love the kid he can't be a Bell, saquon zeke, Gurley 20+ carry type of player in this offense and it remains to be seen if he can even carry that load. Not a lot of smaller backs can do that but who knows I like the kid and what he can bring to the team.

Comment

I'm rooting for the kid but that is the point Dougie doesn't use a full time RB that's why I don't understand why they would want to pick up Gordon and pay him all that money unless they are going to change philosophy which I don't see happening.

As much as we can love the kid he can't be a Bell, saquon zeke, Gurley 20+ carry type of player in this offense and it remains to be seen if he can even carry that load. Not a lot of smaller backs can do that but who knows I like the kid and what he can bring to the team.
                Me to, he really wants to get out of the shadow of Saquon, I think Howie did the restructure for something in a couple weeks but not for a RB.

Comment

Alshon wants to stay an Eagle. Unusual to have a top tier receiver who isn't a diva. #17
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X