Cuts trickling in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuts trickling in

Have cut 2 Rutgers guys. So, karma is on our side at least ...

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...fl-roster-cuts

Nothing surprising so far. They have a few RB that need to go, Pryor has been underwhelming and Sweat hasn't been very impressive at all. Wonder if he "get an season ending injury" and stashed away as I just don't see him being of much use this year.

A few WR getting cut too so there will be some tough decisions coming.

I wonder if bringing in McCown makes them sniff trades for Suds?

Comment

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...r-cutdown-2019

Down to 65. 12 more to go (unless Jalen Mills goes on PUP then it's 11)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Nothing surprising so far. They have a few RB that need to go, Pryor has been underwhelming and Sweat hasn't been very impressive at all. Wonder if he "get an season ending injury" and stashed away as I just don't see him being of much use this year.

A few WR getting cut too so there will be some tough decisions coming.

I wonder if bringing in McCown makes them sniff trades for Suds?
        They've been cross-training Pryor at guard and tackle so I think he sticks especially if/when Vaitai cashes in next year.

Suds is the backup QB of the future. I think it would take a lot for Howie to move him, probably a 2nd at minimum and I doubt he's valued that highly around the league.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          They've been cross-training Pryor at guard and tackle so I think he sticks especially if/when Vaitai cashes in next year.

Suds is the backup QB of the future. I think it would take a lot for Howie to move him, probably a 2nd at minimum and I doubt he's valued that highly around the league.
          How many times has Howie fleeced someone for a QB? There are a few teams that may pony up for Suds. Maybe Indy? He is an FA at the end of the year. I agree and Pryor but he has looked awful. They have other OL they can mould or draft I suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X