Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Wentz needs preseason reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
    Is there a rule regarding that? "All presumptive starters must play at least the first half (and into the 3rd quarter) of the 3rd preseason game."

In case you haven't been paying attention, preseason is dying / evolving right before our eyes. As of today, 12 presumptive starting QBs haven't taken a preseason game snap.
    starters play the most in the 3rd preseason game, been doing it since 89

Comment

THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Not big on comprehension, are ya?
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

You’re arguing with the guy

that worked in the WCU cafeteria and used to tell everyone that, “Pete Rose is my fwiend.”
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAILED it!!!! Was he also in charge of trays on snow days???
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
              AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAILED it!!!! Was he also in charge of trays on snow days???
              I was in charge of your mom thighs on sunday cuddle night

Comment

When he

throws darts into the dirt, don't wana see the bitchy post happening.

Comment

WENTZ HAD ENOUGH GAME SPEED PRACTICE WHEN THE RAVENS CAME IN FOR INTERSQUAD PRACTICES. I HAVE NO WORRIES HE AND THE OFFENSE WILL BE AT FULL SPEED OPENING DAY.

OBVIOUSLY PROS ARE NOT HIGH SCHOOL KIDS THAT NEED PRESEASON WORK.

YOU SMEGMA ON THE OTHER HAND, HAS NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A FEMALES THIGH, EXCEPT TO SHOVE A QUARTER INTO A 300 LB DANCER.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-23-2019, 11:49 AM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    U need to be out there,,,see some game speed, and knock some of that rust off.

I was joking with the wife; Wentz needs to be in one of those Blow up balls you roll down the hills in...then Id feel better

Yeah he needs some reps,,,hoping we see the Starters for 1 qrt in the 3rd game...play every down like your going to be late late hit....Protect!
                    How dare you Trent, advocating for starters to play in fake games. Don't you know you are now going to be lumped into a fine group of low IQ posters

Damn, a 10 year vet thinks it's important, what a friggin moron Jenkins is he is such a dummy can't believe he would be so blasphemous! We should get rid of him immediately he's an idiot!

Imma go put on my Wallace jersey!! Wait, what team is that superstar on right now? Sorry had to make a Wallace reference you know so I can get called more names I kinda like it
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 08-23-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X