Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Have fun.
    I can guarantee you that if I ran a pole as to whom the bored members would rather have stick around, you might get one vote. OB would crush you.
    Oh no, Loki might vote against me.
    It IS About Me Asshole
    -----------------------
    Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      THE QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW DO WE GET YOU TO LEAVE THIS TIME.
      Your opinion of me matters as little to me as your hygiene does to you.
      It IS About Me Asshole
      -----------------------

Comment

OOHHH BURN!! NOW I'M SERIOUSLY UPSET. I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT MY LIFE IS RUINED. HOW CAN I GO ON.

DEVASTATED BEYOND COMPRESSION.

I'M RUINED I SAY..... RUINED.

I WAVE FROMUNDAH CHEESE IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Nostradimbus Sees All

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
          Oh no, Loki might vote against me.
          This isn't going to end well. Of course you don't necessarily need to be a Prophet like me to see that this internecine warfare is ridiculous.
          DB

Comment

You can delete the word might
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

To paraphrase an old saw........

Better to remain silent and let people believe that you are an ignorant lowlife piece of human shit than write something down and prove it to everyone.

Tired of winning yet, dipshit?
              Last edited by Overbrook; 06-07-2018, 10:47 PM.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                Better to remain silent and let people believe that you are an ignorant lowlife piece of human shit than write something down and prove it to everyone.

Tired of winning yet, dipshit?
                We all know why you left last time. You’re a little bitch and if you think I give a fuck what you have to say, you’re mistaken.
                It IS About Me Asshole
                -----------------------

Comment

And that’s why you answer me

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
                  We all know why you left last time. You’re a little bitch and if you think I give a fuck what you have to say, you’re mistaken.
                  Like I said, a feckless cunt with a keyboard.

Fuck off Bosco.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

GOTTA LOVE YAHOOS LIKE THIS. FIRST POST SEZ MAKE IT FUNNY NEXT TIME, NEXT POST SAYS OK THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

Comment

Don't worry Ob this clown has not a clue about you and your past board history. Some interloper comes on here and thinks he knows anything about you or what lead to your leaving is just a pathetic attempt from a no nothing trumpet ball licker
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

TJL88= SMEEEGGGGMAAAA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X