Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Clement be our best untrafted FA ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Clement be our best untrafted FA ever?

IEs mention of Trey Burton leaving had me thinking. I'm not counting Jason Peters because the Bills discovered him. Hollis Thomas had a good career, but loses some points for his annoying giggles on WIP. I can't think of that many others. Dungeon Magesty!
    Last edited by rothdawg; 07-23-2018, 07:39 AM.

Andre Waters was undrafted.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He was a good one. RIP.

Comment

Herman Edwards too.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          IEs mention of Trey Burton leaving had me thinking. I'm not counting Jason Peters because the Bills discovered him. Hollis Thomas had a good career, but loses some points for his annoying giggles on WIP. I can't think of that many others. Dungeon Magesty!
          THOMAS ONE OF THE BEST EVER, HOW BOUT THAT DAVID AKERS, CLUTCH, AND ONE OF THE BEST DRAFT DAY SPEECHES EVER.

EDIT...QUINTIN MIKELL PRO BOWLER.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-23-2018, 09:18 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

jamaal jackson comes to mind as a guy who was great for 3-4 years. chad lewis was good too, but probably overrated.

clement could probably end up being better than chad lewis, but won't have the longevity of guys like thomas and waters.

Comment

Corey Clement was the right hand man of Big Dick Nick to beat Brady. Fat centers don’t compare
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

CLEMENT HAS A SHOT A BEING BEST EVER.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He needs to supplant Ajayi in order to do that. It's possible. Man, what would do to Howie's already mighty legacy.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Any idea why he went undrafted? He looks like a great weapon at RB how could he have gone so unnoticed?

Comment

I don't have the time to look it up, but I believe some around here (McCarthy?) were all excited when he got picked up.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Nah, it was Godfather or someone else who lives in South Jersey and had followed him in high school. I'm pretty sure I was saying he stunk.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

in the end i didn't compare them. but the only eagles UDFA ever to be first-team all pro is absolutely in the conversation. wasn't good for long enough to be the best though.

Comment

i think he was expected to go around the 4th round but he ran a slow 40.

apparently dougie doesn't plan on using him much differently from last year. he'll never be the main guy but he could have a great role here for 6-8 years.

Comment

He’s no Tony Hunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X