Why would you trade (inexpensive) Foles plus picks for (expensive) Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    (plus less valuable picks) unless you were thinking of using Bradford as some sort of chip in a deal?

Maybe Kelly thinks that Bradford can be a good QB if healthy. It's pretty clear Kelly soured on Foles for some reason. And it can't be injuries! C'mon! If you are talking injury risk Bradford with the knee is far more risky than Foles with the non throwing shoulder.

I can't see Bradford being any more mobile than Foles.
    You should have listened to Phil Simms yesterday when he was asked who he'd take; Bradford, Winston or MM?

Simms: Sam Bradford is vastly superior to either of these guys, his arm talent is off the charts. Bradford by a long shot.

I get everyone wants the new, shinny toy, but just wait.

Comment

(plus less valuable picks) unless you were thinking of using Bradford as some sort of chip in a deal?

Maybe Kelly thinks that Bradford can be a good QB if healthy. It's pretty clear Kelly soured on Foles for some reason. And it can't be injuries! C'mon! If you are talking injury risk Bradford with the knee is far more risky than Foles with the non throwing shoulder.

EGO, he does it his way and apparently his way is getting rid of Pro Bowlers and taking risk's on injured players, nothing he has done makes sense.

Comment

Exactly. And Fooles was a one year wonder

Dumped that bum while the getting was good
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Duckie nails it again

The chicken littles still have ruffled feathers
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I think Bradford was plan B

And maybe they sign him to a 3 year deal with him getting a lot in year 1. Maybe they hedge their bets and don't and either pay megabucks next year or just let him go because he sucks.

Then we get a year of Sanchize. But, if Bradford or the team sucks next year, Chip is in a better position to pick an "elite" QB in 2016.

Cardale Jones
            Christian Hackenberg
            Connor Cook

Comment

Bump for a classic.

Comment

This is some massively impolite shit up in here. I hate when my wife signs in and posts under my name.

Comment

Welp

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Dumped that bum while the getting was good
                  Lol
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    And maybe they sign him to a 3 year deal with him getting a lot in year 1. Maybe they hedge their bets and don't and either pay megabucks next year or just let him go because he sucks.

Then we get a year of Sanchize. But, if Bradford or the team sucks next year, Chip is in a better position to pick an "elite" QB in 2016.

Cardale Jones
                    Christian Hackenberg
                    Connor Cook
                    Niiiice!!

Comment

hahahaa

Cardale Jones
                      Christian Hackenberg
                      Connor Cook
                      what a maroon!

Comment

what a maroon!
                        Hahahaha, every member of this bored has wanted a bad player or two. I love these old threads!

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          Hahahaha, every member of this bored has wanted a bad player or two. I love these old threads!
                          I saw I commented and just clicked on the first page hoping it wasn't too dumb. I was wrong about that too.

Is Hack out of the league yet? I assume Cook is still a backup in oakland. And Carfale? Well, I guess he has a shot.
                          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-11-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I saw I commented and just clicked on the first page hoping it wasn't too dumb. I was wrong about that too.

Is Hack out of the league yet? I assume Cook is still a backup in oakland. And Carfale? Well, I guess he has a shot.
                            Jones is still in the league. I thought he would be good as well...

Comment

Working...
                            X