Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank the Rams for the Zeke situation

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/another...164227742.html

Gotta say I hope the Boys give him ridiculous money that hamstrings them in other areas, and it looks like Gurley's deal might be doing the same for LA.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/another...164227742.html

Gotta say I hope the Boys give him ridiculous money that hamstrings them in other areas, and it looks like Gurley's deal might be doing the same for LA.
    Jerruh made it clear he is not paying that price.

Comment

‘You Don’t Have To Have A Rushing Champion To Win A Super Bowl’

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/29/...training-camp/

hahahahahahaha.

Then why'd you draft him, you dumb fuck.

Comment

The real idiocy is that their 3 Super Bowl wins in the 90s were all won with a rushing leader...

Comment

It's a different game now and Jerruh is right (just like a broken clock). BUT, they give the ball to the guy 300-400 times a year so obviously he wants to get paid and he's definitely a top 5 RB and the market has been set.

I think we will enjoy watching this play out.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Oh it has already been fun so far. No doubt the game has changed a ton but to your point he rides the hell out of that horse and they are definitely not the same team without him.

Get yo popcorn ready!

Comment

Lets hope this carries over into the locker room and initiates more division than a STEM math camp
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 07-30-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

In a weird way (not that I want any cockroach to succeed), Cooper having a big year could make this saga even more enjoyable. I don't know what their cap situation is but it's gotta be hard to pay all three of those guys at once.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You can't have that philosophy and then draft a rb at number 4 unless you have all intentions of just running him into the ground ala murray, then dump him
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

He's right

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    It's a different game now and Jerruh is right (just like a broken clock). BUT, they give the ball to the guy 300-400 times a year so obviously he wants to get paid and he's definitely a top 5 RB and the market has been set.
                    But where was this thinking in 2016? Many (most?) folks were have been saying the same thing about drafting RBs high for years. We'd roast Howie for a comment like that.

Comment

Zeke is slightly retarded to ask for more money after losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Atleast Emmit was coming off a SB win

Zeke has led this team to shit in 3 years but the divisional round

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I think we will enjoy watching this play out.
                        It’s already great. The guy is in Cabo getting fat!!

Comment

Comment

Bwhaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                              And he runs FAT on 3rd and 1

Comment

Working...
                              X