Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good looks . No dumb possessions

Come on....
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 05-12-2019, 09:17 PM.

FUCK

Comment

Did I fuck this to hell

Comment

Didn't even get a fucking shot off for 3 straight possessions. What a fucking joke

Comment

Brown blowers are gonna have no answers.

Comment

F'n infuriating. JHC!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Didn't even get a fucking shot off for 3 straight possessions. What a fucking joke
              Offense playing E-LEET down the stretch

Comment

How is it on Brown that even Jimmy Butler was unaware of the shot clock

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  How about getting your team to get your best player in the ball in the post?

Comment

Yeah it's not brown's fault the team didn't get a shot off for 3 straight possessions after he called timeout.

Comment

Would be easier if the dude were in shape

I'm not happy about Brown either, but I put this on the players.

Comment

I agree. It's on the players to pull their heads out of their asses.

Comment

Exactly

I agree. It's on the players to pull their heads out of their asses.
                          They were having trouble getting shots off all night. Shit why should Brown be culpable? It's not his job to do anything but hope the players do good

Comment

I'm not saying Brown has nothing to with this, but for the past two years I've seen FIRE BROWN on here after every loss. And I've seen the same thing about every coach that a Philadelphia team has ever had, even Doug Pederson in 2018 (though people usually just said he sucked, as opposed to calling for his head). I know you're not one of those guys, but I fail to believe that all wins ever come in spite of head coaches.

I am hesitant to put this all on Brown because the NBA is a player's league. But it sounds like we might get to see if a new coach makes a difference next year. Also sounds like there aren't many options out there so I won't call it a huge victory if Brown gets fired.

Comment

Jay Wright. This teams always a mess in the final minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X