Only Andy can save us now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Andy can save us now.

Hate the other teams and coaches. Guess you can't blame McVay for the ridiculous cult around him but don't want to encourage them.

C'mon Fat Fuck ... you owe us! Dont choke this time.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

It sucks to pull for the Saints, but the Rams organization’s behavior should not be rewarded. Ultimately I’m with FF, but I don’t want the Rams to get that far.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Your just salty cause they left your home town
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I won’t deny it. But it’s a problem, and I don’t think teams should be encouraged to do it. Look at this shit show in Oakland. They may play in San Diego next year. It holds cities hostage and impacts economies. Fuck Stan Kroenke.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

After that crap they pulled after winnng makes it anyone but the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            After that crap they pulled after winnng makes it anyone but the Saints.
            I would rather the Patriots than the Saints. In fact Pats winning wouldnt be as awful as it seems - would make LII even more improbable and incredible when people look back on it.
            Last edited by Mr. Triple Dip; 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              I would rather the Patriots than the Saints. In fact Pats winning wouldnt be as awful as it seems - would make LII even more improbable and incredible when people look back on it.

FUCK NO!!!! I don't know if it's like this where you're at, but there's a lot of Patsies fans here and most are wagon jumpers who don't know who Drew Bledsoe is. They're an arrogant bunch of idiots. Far worse than pathetic Dallas fans who are just that, pathetic and delusional. Anyone but New England!!
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Agreed, next to Dallas

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                FUCK NO!!!! I don't know if it's like this where you're at, but there's a lot of Patsies fans here and most are wagon jumpers who don't know who Drew Bledsoe is. They're an arrogant bunch of idiots. Far worse than pathetic Dallas fans who are just that, pathetic and delusional. Anyone but New England!!
                ....the Evil Empire is the worst.

Never thought I could hate a team so much that wasn’t in our division.

Fuck the Patriots and thier god forsaken soulless followers!!!
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

KC and Rams Super Bowl. KC winning hopefully. Fuck the Saints.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                      Patriots winning isn't gonna change that. No second trophy for the Saints.
                      Last edited by Maniac; 01-15-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Hate the other teams and coaches. Guess you can't blame McVay for the ridiculous cult around him but don't want to encourage them.

Easy choice of the remaining 4 teams. Fuck the Pats. Fuck the Saints. I agree regarding the Rams. But, as stated elsewhere, the Eagles have had their number and the Super Bowl loser typically has the hangover the next year.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC OF ANDY OWES US. WHAT EXACTLY DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH THE CHEFS AND ANDY REID?

I WON'T FEEL ANY BETTER ABOUT HOW THIS SEASON TURNED OUT, BEING UP 14, AND LOSING, IF ANDY WINS THIS THING.

CONFUSED.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC OF ANDY OWES US. WHAT EXACTLY DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH THE CHEFS AND ANDY REID?

I WON'T FEEL ANY BETTER ABOUT HOW THIS SEASON TURNED OUT, BEING UP 14, AND LOSING, IF ANDY WINS THIS THING.

CONFUSED.
                            He owes Philly for lousy coaching in some very winnable NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl. I will definitely enjoy seeing the obnoxious Saints and Pat's lose.

Less confused now?

Comment

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK IN ANYWAY. REID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHILLY FOR A LONG TIME.

IS IT SOME KIND OF A MORAL VICTORY IF HE WINS IT? I DON'T GET THE, HE OWES US, TO WIN THAT'S ALL. THEY AIN'T US.

I EXPECT HIM TO WIN WHOLE THING. HE FINALLY HAS HIS QB TO RUN HIS OFFENSE, BUT I WON'T BE POPPING ANY CHAMPAGNE CORKS IF HE DOES.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X