Are you FUCKING kidding me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you FUCKING kidding me?

Shit ... just move football to that new e-game venue.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ne-year-trial/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Yeah, I hate it too.

I also hate that excessive celebration penalties can now be added to the PAT.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Shit ... just move football to that new e-game venue.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ne-year-trial/
      This is crazy. Pass interference can be called on just about every play.

Fuck Sean Payton and the Saints. They must be acting like full blown martyres in Arizona. What a cunt.

Comment

I'm serious ... they are going to ruin the sport and I have two words for them: pro boxing.

Comment

I agree. I’m a little bewildered that only the Bengals are tuned into this shit. This is not a“safety reason”. These guys are choosing to screw it up because casual fans and the media over reacted to the Saints game.

Comment

Glad we won the Super Bowl when we did. The last play of the Falcons playoff game probably would have been reviewed and overturned.

Ridiculous. Fuck Sean Payton.

Comment

It would have probably worked in our favor in the sb... Clement was clearly interfered with on the 2pt conversion attempt following ertzs td.

Comment

IT CAN AND WILL GO BOTH WAYS. OF COURSE IF THEY MADE THE CORRECT CALL AND CALLED PASS INTERFERENCE ON THAT PLAY IN THE RAMS SAINTS GAME, THAT CHANGED THE ENTIRE SEASON FOR BOTH TEAMS, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING.

THAT NO CALL WAS ABSURD AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKED AT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It does sort of suck that it has to come to this but kinda agree on the need. its a shame the refs are so bad you have to take away their ability to really screw a team over, but if that happened to us in a championship game this country would probably be burned down.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Completely disagree ... referees don't watch in slow motion and if you set that as the standard every play will be a flag ... and I mean every motherfucking play.

Comment

PS - and I guarantee that this will do as much to create controversies regarding the replay official as it resolves what some think are absurdly bad calls and others don't.

I don't watch games to see officials and this elevates their impact.

Comment

This is SOOOO bad. What's next...holding calls?

Games are gonna be pushing four hours long with this ridiculous decision.

Comment

Can't wait for 7-hour long games.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Its fucking ludicrous ... and nothing but a reaction to the media and that smirking chipmunk's whining about a play that almost never happens.

As Phil Mushnick in the NY Post wrote recently (and I paraphrase) "I don't know anyone who would stop watching football if there was no instant replay but more and more people tell me that the game is becoming insufferable (due to officiating)"

Comment

Working...
                            X