Jason LaCanfora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason LaCanfora

Says Eagles are one of the teams in on the AB trade negotiations!

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/s...607686662?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post

Dumb. This dude is a massive diva. I don’t want him.

Comment

I’m taking solace in the fact that his reporting is almost always wrong.
        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Not only is Lacanfora frequently wrong

AB posted an Instagram video where he had some combo of black and gray shirts on while teasing he’d be on a new team within 24 hours.

However, head case behavior aside...

Would you rather have AB, Jeffrey, and a draft pick(plus Hollins) or Jeffrey, Agholor and a draft pick plus Hollins?

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            AB posted an Instagram video where he had some combo of black and gray shirts on while teasing he’d be on a new team within 24 hours.

However, head case behavior aside...

Would you rather have AB, Jeffrey, and a draft pick(plus Hollins) or Jeffrey, Agholor and a draft pick plus Hollins?
            You’re forgetting very little $ left for FAs

Comment

In a vacuum, of course I’d rather have Jeffrey, AB, pick, Hollins in your example. However you neglected to say what position you plan to go light on considering the AB option uses a bunch more cap room.

Comment

9 years in the league

I don't know about high draft picks for him but,.. if we win this guy will shut up and make plays we haven't seen since Cris Carter was here. SB's and money make happy players...plus he wouldn't have to move his family if he has one....they get him let the party begin!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I would be shocked. AB is 31 and this team has plenty of guys to throw to.

Comment

Sounds like the Silver and Black it is

don't think the Eagles will give up the picks they want..

AB will love Chuckie and that outstanding Oline!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Eagles currently at $24 million under the cap per overthecap.com

In a vacuum, of course I’d rather have Jeffrey, AB, pick, Hollins in your example. However you neglected to say what position you plan to go light on considering the AB option uses a bunch more cap room.
                      If they cut or trade Agholor they are an additional $9.4 million under.

When the trade for Bennett is finalized, they will get an additional $7.2 under.

$40 million under the cap, they can add whomever they want to add, even if they add Brown’s $12+ million.

I’m torn about adding a guy like AB

Comment

The best way to run this offense is to spread the ball around. Wentz does that well and has already made it clear Ertz is his safety valve. Jeffery hasn't been vocal about his diminished role which is a credit to him. Brown doesn't work that way. He needs ten targets a game. That's why the Steelers had the best wide receiver and running back in the league for years and won nothing.

When in doubt, if you're competing against Mark Davis for a player, it's most likely a bad move. Give Oakland Brown and Bell and let them win nothing.

Comment

Howie probably had a conversation, and the Steelers are using it for leverage against Oakland. I just can’t see the Eagles doing this, or even seriously considering it. The dude wants starting QB money... plus he’s a total diva and a locker room cancer... and he’s kinda nuts.

We’ve been here before, and we were way more hard up for a receiver back then. There’s no good reason to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                          X