Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team isn't bad

It's horrible.

Truth, it's the injuries that make it bad on offense, but it seems to me that the coaches could've called an offensive game that was heavy on the run and isolations on the LBs of the Lions. The Detroit fucking Lions.

And on special teams I don't know what the fuck to say. Lackluster. Sleepwalking.

And on defense. Schvontz has got to go, two sacks in three games. I know there are injuries but there weren't injuries in Game One.

This is a clusterfuck.
    DB

As poorly as they have played they are two plays away from being 3-0.

I guess that is the NFL these days.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

on the other hand...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      As poorly as they have played they are two plays away from being 3-0.

I guess that is the NFL these days.
      they're tied with the Giants. Their defensive backfield is as bad as four Izell Jenkinses. They play without any emotion or apparent ability to make a big play.

Therefore...

I guarantee a win in Green Bay.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        It's horrible.

Truth, it's the injuries that make it bad on offense, but it seems to me that the coaches could've called an offensive game that was heavy on the run and isolations on the LBs of the Lions. The Detroit fucking Lions.

And on special teams I don't know what the fuck to say. Lackluster. Sleepwalking.

And on defense. Schvontz has got to go, two sacks in three games. I know there are injuries but there weren't injuries in Game One.

This is a clusterfuck.
        Right now I blame 2 people, Pedey and Schwartz period

Comment

You can’t run if you haven’t got anyone blocking consistently.

Comment

Working...
          X